Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Call.

Mike20

It seems a lot of the times admins aren't there when they're needed. Could we possibly implement an admin call? Such as a player types Admin: hacker, ect and the message from HG group on steam pops up a message giving server details, IP ect with the players message? I saw it on a euro server and it worked quite well. So if any (for say) CS:S admins are around the computer, someone claims a hacker, we could look and decide. Just an idea.

Edited by team edward

This will be the most abused thing ever bcz everyone gonna call someone for shooting once or just doing it for no reason

especially on jailbreak. just record a demo and post it. staff and leaders will ban them if they are doing something wrong.

There have been alot of occassions where I personally feel admins should intervene at certain times but don't because they're friends with whoever it is.. Would be better if they were reminded of their duties and put any friendships aside when someone breaks the rules.

• Like 1

We clearly know what our role is here at Hellsgamers and there are SO many ways you contact us if there is EVER a problem in our servers. Here, I'll even list them for you:

1) Record a demo and post it in our bans section here: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php

2) We have a Steam group chat in our Steamgroup where every one of leadership is there 24/7

3) We have a Teamspeak server where MAJORITY of leadership is there all the time in Help Desk or somewhere in teamspeak at: voice.hellsgamers.com:2012

4) THE FORUMS. Leadership is constantly looking at the forums and what you guys are doing. We are aware of what is going on and we'll hop on any problem directed toward us.

Just to clarify.

• Like 2

I agree Huejay. Just saw that 2 DM servers got killed off in numbers due to hackers today, yet no posts, PMs, ect. Most that play, aren't apart of the community. Just an idea since the otherways arent working so well.

The reason why this is a bad idea is because of this, Paid admins are NOT required to take action on anything. If we had something that alerted them and they didn't want to do anything it would be very annoying, so we do not and will not have one. If players felt that they were going to be bombarded with messages of hackers all day instead of enjoying their time they would not donate to our servers. The ways you can get things done are above, thank you for the suggestion though.

• Like 4