Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Quality Of Admins On Jail Break

I was chilling in the jailbreak server like I usually do when i rolled invis and was pardoned by the current lead. That didn't stop unprepared from killing me, even though i was pardoned for my rebelious act. He then preceeded to call me the dumbest player on the server and that i should read the rules before i file a report. I then, called him out saying he was being a fag then he gagged me for disrespect towards a player when he just got done disrespecting me. I've seen others be pardoned for rolling invis but apparently its alright for him to kill me after being pardoned then goes on to insult me for reporting him, then gag me for the same rule he just broke. Not very cool.. Now i know this isn't worthy of a report, but i am curious on is not normal for an admin to be so disrespectful toward his playerbase that he's supposed to be helping, and is it ok to kill rebels who were pardoned by the lead.

I was chilling in the jailbreak server like I usually do when i rolled invis and was pardoned by the current lead. That didn't stop unprepared from killing me, even though i was pardoned for my rebelious act. He then preceeded to call me the dumbest player on the server and that i should read the rules before i file a report. I then, called him out saying he was being a fag then he gagged me for disrespect towards a player when he just got done disrespecting me. I've seen others be pardoned for rolling invis but apparently its alright for him to kill me after being pardoned then goes on to insult me for reporting him, then gag me for the same rule he just broke. Not very cool.. Now i know this isn't worthy of a report, but i am curious on is not normal for an admin to be so disrespectful toward his playerbase that he's supposed to be helping, and is it ok to kill rebels who were pardoned by the lead.

Have you read the rules + the jailbreak bible? Just wanna know before I say something.

Will i find in the rules an answer to the question of can you kill rebels who were pardoned by the lead? cause that's all i'm wondering, and i have no idea what i could find in your rules that allows admins to disrespect a player than gag a player who responds to his disrespect.

Will i find in the rules an answer to the question of can you kill rebels who were pardoned by the lead? cause that's all i'm wondering, and i have no idea what i could find in your rules that allows admins to disrespect a player than gag a player who responds to his disrespect.

Yes, you should find all of the answers you need in the bible. As for unprepared if you believe he is Harassing you take screenshots and/or a demo and submit a ban request.

In the bible, lead cannot pardon rebellers/red unless it was was a Pokemon day or a day similar, that's the same reason why you knife baiters at your own risk. So CTs can kill you no matter what, invis=rebeller. As for Unprepared, I looked into his gameme and didn't see anything.

One doesn't simply record a demo of every match so they can catch the one time unprepared will harass one. I have the entire server witness the harassment that took place. Sorry i didn't have the intellectual capacity to realize this guy is about to disrespect me then gag me for responding to his harassment. A good chunk of the server reacted to it when he did, so i assumed that you couldnt kill people who were pardoned by the lead, but i just read otherwise. Instead of being a good admin and informing me that doesnt matter what the lead says he proceeded to call me the stupidest player on the server and that i should read the rules. Not a very good admin obviously... Doesn't give your clan the best image don't you think?

Another rule(more of a tip actually): When you make a post like this (including like a ban report or an abuse report) , make sure you got proof to back it up, and even if you don't have a demo and you talking in chat (which I'm assuming since he gagged you) you could've gotten a screenshot, both work here.

Edited by Aerith

I assumed there is logs for that sort of thing. I would need more than a screen shot of gag to accomplish anything though, and i never set out to get anyone in trouble. All i'm saying is admins should be admins, and not to act like children. Yeah obviously i didn't read the holy bible of jailbreak to realize that leads can't pardon. Does that make me the stupidest person in the server? not necessarily. A good admin would inform the player on the rules, not to insult the player and then continue to direct the player to the rule book. Yet he instigated a response from me and then gagged me. Definitely could use some work on admin skills. Multiple HG members were present so i don't understand why i'd need proof... There were multiple witnesses, many of them in the clan, and none thought it would be decent to explain to unprepared how ridiculous what he did was, but then again idk what i should expect playing a game with a bunch of 18 year old children so i guess it was to be expected.

In the bible, lead cannot pardon rebellers/red unless it was was a Pokemon day or a day similar, that's the same reason why you knife baiters at your own risk. So CTs can kill you no matter what, invis=rebeller. As for Unprepared, I looked into his gameme and didn't see anything.

Thank you for informing me on this, and if you didn't see anything does that mean someone else gagged me? if that's the case things make more sense, but still is kind of messed up considering the admin didnt do anything to unprepared when he insulted me. Instagating the way he did just to have someone else gag me when he managed to provoke a response seems a bit ridiculous

Thank you for informing me on this, and if you didn't see anything does that mean someone else gagged me? if that's the case things make more sense, but still is kind of messed up considering the admin didnt do anything to unprepared when he insulted me. Instagating the way he did just to have someone else gag me when he managed to provoke a response seems a bit ridiculous

I meant I didn't see any disrespect from the first page I looked into the logs, maybe it was more of trashtalk? I wasn't there so it's not like I would know. Regarding the proof thing, just because multiple HG clan members were there won't mean a thing, they want solid proof that they can see, taking anyone's word can get people falsely banned/tlisted/etc. Also, you're not the stupidest person on the server, you were just uninformed about the rules which is okay, everyone was uninformed about the rules of jailbreak when they first started even me (baiting got me the worst).

• Like 1

This is kind of silly so I'll just end this here: invisible is shoot on sight (they are considered rebel, nevertheless if the lead guard says he is pardoned then he obviously doesn't know the rules). Expect a bullet in your face whenever you are invis at ANY point from !pd or buying through the rebel shop. As the part where you called him a fag, it's used in a negative manner which is why you were probably gagged in the first place.

Don't believe any of this?

• Pardoning red or reboolbers is not allowed. The only time you must pardon red is when its knife fighting or something similar. Other than knife fight type days, even if lead says pardon, cts are allowed to kill and it wont be consider as fk.

Straight from the bible that is located here: http://hellsgamers.c...e-of-jailbreak/

Any more questions that you would like asked, then you can simply private message me about it.

• Like 1