Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival Sneak Peek

_iMPAKT

Stuff may change from now to when we push it to the live server.

Leadership has been and will continue to discuss the direction of the ZS server. We have little to go with when the changes have not been live yet so much will be up for testing to help us. Your complaints/comments are always noted by Leadership and we are trying our best to do what we feel is the best for the server.

• Like 1

Leadership has been and will continue to discuss the direction of the ZS server. We have little to go with when the changes have not been live yet so much will be up for testing to help us. Your complaints/comments are always noted by Leadership and we are trying our best to do what we feel is the best for the server.

Well at least make a f4 button to make you turn of the ghost thing through walls

Man this is what ZS needs to help bring some new life to it.

I am also looking forward to the Legion that was tested finally being added when it was tested and will bring an end to the stupid sky cades.

Edited by Lemming

really excited to see this go live on the server. i have some doubt about some of the updates listed but i will hold my judgement until it goes live and we get some real testing.

forrest you are the man, zs is finally getting some freshening up it needs

I have this feeling in my gut that this will be a really disastrous launch.

But I don't care, my flying zombie idea actually made it in. I wish it wasn't a boss though

At least 3 guys claim it to be their idea LOL

I'm pretty sure Forrest had that idea before. In any case, it was argued and decided on TS by members/recruits.

• Like 1

At least 3 guys claim it to be their idea LOL

I'm pretty sure Forrest had that idea before. In any case, it was argued and decided on TS by members/recruits.

Well, i'll just say this right now. The main reason why I wanted this zombies was to render skycades obsolete. Now we can finally focus on actually making real barricades that survive past wave 3

• Like 1