Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_F_Pointwhore

Old Bill

Greetings,

This map is made for special events like once a week or once a month

F stands for Fun

All humans start with sweepers and something like 1200 shotgun ammo and there are four boomsticks and all zombies spawn as bosses ( Pukepus, Nightmare, The Butcher, and Shade) and they fall from the sky like rain, except Shade there is a special spot for it

- worth menu is disabled

- Dynamic spawn is disabled

- Three waves only

Screenshots:

001c3049d5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c475e0f711.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15cd40306d.jpg

That spot with gas is the spot where Shade spawns, other bosses fall from the sky

Download:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 1

That map look not good because small and pointwhores etc but they wont add ur map imo

It is a fun map, it is not for surviving or for serious playing, it is just for pointwhoring ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also we won't be able to play it everyday, just every week or every month

Edited by Old Bill

lol i'm sorry but this is just.. no.

we already have double point wednesday for point whoring.

we are all aware of how "point whoring" maps work out on the server *cough cough* helipad *cough* but at least helipad has a little more going for it than a squared in area with nothing. this is like final destination.

we are all aware of how "point whoring" maps work out on the server *cough cough* helipad *cough* but at least helipad has a little more going for it than a squared in area with nothing. this is like final destination.

i understand, i just wanted to do something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Old Bill

But Matt I don't have double point Wednesday like Bill (post coming soon about this) so why not.

But Matt I don't have double point Wednesday like Bill (post coming soon about this) so why not.

Well i always miss the double point wednesday because of timezone but whatever i didn't make the map for this reason, i just wanted to make the server more fun ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

also why is it a taboo if people pointwhore once a month or once a week? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)