Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Halloween Plans For 2015?

kimzy

Wow I`m too gullible I`d believe everyone would just take one haha! Okay those little shits are going to have to ring then!

What channel is that usually on? I`m not sure if we`ll get cable or just netflix and DVD`s

We usually catch it on AMC, the two best channels for horror movies leading up to Halloween imo are AMC and ifc since they usually air the classics like nightmare on elm Street, Friday the 13th, halloween/Micheal myers, stuff like that. Also if you have hulu they're adding the last season of American horror story "freak show" in a couple days, I've been waiting all year to watch that and the new season "hotel" starts on fx on the 7th too! It's gonna be awesome!! :D

• Like 1

We usually catch it on AMC, the two best channels for horror movies leading up to Halloween imo are AMC and ifc since they usually air the classics like nightmare on elm Street, Friday the 13th, halloween/Micheal myers, stuff like that. Also if you have hulu they're adding the last season of American horror story "freak show" in a couple days, I've been waiting all year to watch that and the new season "hotel" starts on fx on the 7th too! It's gonna be awesome!! :D

Oh thank you for that! We just watch Netflix, my man introduced me to american horror story, we`re binge watching it now we`re on season 3 (he`s seen them all already) but on Netflix they`re releasing season 4 tomorrow. Hulu seems to have a lot of interesting shows netflix doesn`t!

Might get us hulu then :D

Edited by Kimzy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...