Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wave 1 New Music

Ataxylon

It'd be cool to have some music in ZS, on something like Wave 1, more Waves (probably excluding obj), other than the default Music and Ambience. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to implement, and it'd probably be a pretty welcome addition. Maybe there could be a Playlist, maybe some of you could suggest songs, but here's something I think would be cool. This song in particular is pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc

Just a thought, hope you guys can consider.

EDIT: Wave 6 would actually be a better wave to put Music in, so yeah.

Edited by HalfLifeGuy

It'd be cool to have some music in ZS, on something like Wave 1, more Waves (probably excluding obj), other than the default Music and Ambience. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to implement, and it'd probably be a pretty welcome addition. Maybe there could be a Playlist, maybe some of you could suggest songs, but here's something I think would be cool. This song in particular is pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc

Just a thought, hope you guys can consider.

EDIT: Wave 6 would actually be a better wave to put Music in, so yeah.

As much as I like Hotline Miami I don't really think that particular song is very fitting for zs. But the idea is neat!