Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf And More Shit

Quiquenrique

for truth and took a long time playing on the server hg many people know me and they know I do not speak English.

to start I make this post to express my feelings of recent updates and nerf gun, really play too zs and I know that weapons are broken and weapons not an example was the boomstick that came While the nerf of read speed but they returned to nerfear this I became very bad the truth is not that they thought to do this another nerf that was wrong was the crossbow was not so broken, well, when you play around seven hours a day notes many things and is there when it starts Fuck.

with the recent upgrade of the game halloween low performance of 45-15 fps besides constant crash of the server that made the zombies unplayable and for their skins were immortal, I had to get used after that came the temporary removal of the Phase Jumping and stupid comments of Pope John Phase Jumping because I'm really angry and furious server shit you could name a lot of shit but I have much more time, the last thing I want to say is that if they eliminate Phase I of Jumping retirement I stop playing server uninstall gmod and look for another game.

sorry for errors using the google translator

Thank you for your attention

• Like 2

Well, basically Quique is mad about how they buff zombine [he repeated that a lot while we play gmod]

Also Phase jumping removal

But, i noticed that quique always rejoin gmod after one map was played, for some reason he keeps crashing constantly. Maybe his gmod install is broken.

Edited by Log

From what I understand, playing with this person on the server, all he does is buy high tier weapons to blast zombies away thinking he's some ZS god or crate-whore. So this in itself makes his arguments kinda iffy.

Some nerfs were needed, some not, I'll concede to that.

Did you know the crossbow didn't get a nerf?

Weren't the models meant to be temporary for Halloween? They actually look real nice, it's a shame your gmod is broken or your computer stinks but I wish we'd keep them even though we aren't going to. Also nerfs and buffs are going to keep happening until sweet spots are found, so it would serve your stress level to not get pissed at each change. Zombines can be pretty powerful but playing last night I saw quite a few rounds where they were absolutely useless since humans decided to cade in places where they could see approaching zombies and kill them before 30 piled up on the ouside wall before rushing in and detonating.

Also Bill try to make your signature look like it wasn't made by an angry teenager.

• Like 2

My biggest question to HG players is why nerf nerf nerf? Why never buff. Like we look at something and say "this is to OP" solution is ergo nerf this. Why not buff that?

It's like Supply Side Economics. That doesnt work, nor does Demand side economics. Supply/demand Economics works for economics because its economics. Can't just be tunnel vision here.

Weren't the models meant to be temporary for Halloween? They actually look real nice, it's a shame your gmod is broken or your computer stinks but I wish we'd keep them even though we aren't going to. Also nerfs and buffs are going to keep happening until sweet spots are found, so it would serve your stress level to not get pissed at each change. Zombines can be pretty powerful but playing last night I saw quite a few rounds where they were absolutely useless since humans decided to cade in places where they could see approaching zombies and kill them before 30 piled up on the ouside wall before rushing in and detonating.

Also Bill try to make your signature look like it wasn't made by an angry teenager.

They do look nice!

There are techniques zombies can use to counter the hallway effect (humans seeing zombies as they approach.) In all honesty the zombie team probably weren't organized or had bad bosses. People will learn with time.

Edited by TheAtrocity

My biggest question to HG players is why nerf nerf nerf? Why never buff. Like we look at something and say "this is to OP" solution is ergo nerf this. Why not buff that?

It's like Supply Side Economics. That doesnt work, nor does Demand side economics. Supply/demand Economics works for economics because its economics. Can't just be tunnel vision here.

One of the complaints is literally about Zombine buff no?

They do look nice!

There are techniques zombies can use to counter the hallway effect (humans seeing zombies as they approach.) In all honesty the zombie team probably weren't organized or had bad bosses. People will learn with time.

Strategies will constantly change that's a given. Once zombies learn the method you're talking about maybe it's time to employee the separate group cade strategy so zombies aren't piling up on one barricade and must split their forces, which organization is even harder given the chaos of the mod. That's actually what was causing the human victories in the rounds I saw, people were barricading at seperate ends of the map, this of course only works if the map is big enough.

• Like 1

Occurred after they were viciously Nerfed in the first place. I believe they experienced a 30hp Buff, if they were buffed. The grenades were put back to the original or maybe just under, i feel. Furthermore the timer remains nerfed, but overall they are still nerfed.

Occurred after they were viciously Nerfed in the first place. I believe they experienced a 30hp Buff, if they were buffed. The grenades were put back to the original or maybe just under, i feel. Furthermore the timer remains nerfed, but overall they are still nerfed.

I believe the grenade damage has been nerfed to oblivion, then buffed back slightly. The hp has been nerfed. Basically, poison zombies are still the best overall class to use, zombine being the next depending on the cade type.

Strategies will constantly change that's a given. Once zombies learn the method you're talking about maybe it's time to employee the separate group cade strategy so zombies aren't piling up on one barricade and must split their forces, which organization is even harder given the chaos of the mod. That's actually what was causing the human victories in the rounds I saw, people were barricading at seperate ends of the map, this of course only works if the map is big enough.

You're certainly right, but there are other pressing issues that, statistically, make the multiple cade solution a rarely used option. There aren't enough competent caders and the prop availability really limits what humans can do mul to please case-wise. Overpowered maps (some) may allow this to happen more often

I'll just say the phasejump and I will go with the I. will not take any more of this it seems to hg not know what it does

People know what it does. If your only source of fun on the ZS server is said bug then why are you even playing in the first place? I don't understand this "if this one thing is removed then I'm out" mentality like people who only played bunnyhop maps in css boycotted GO or something.

Can someone please explain to me what phase jumping is? This whole past month I've been hearing about it non stop. It's suppose to be a way for people to get in the cades quicker? Did people use that often? Why was it removed? Help me out here.

Edited by A Tax on Tyson

dreamy tu sabes de que hablo y gracias por confirmarme la eliminación del phase jump. Estoy cansado de los nerf buff nerf cuando estuve diciendo lo de Zombine op fue cuando lo bufearon y le quitaba mas de 400 alas barricadad y 100 de vida a los humanos despues de unos dias lo volvieron a nerfear y pura mierda el boomstick se siente mas lento la crossword mata una mierda y enserio solo 5 aegis y 5 torretas que paso con eso? el agua es otra cosa la hicieron mierda si te caes es muerte segura. Bueno a lo que quiero llegar que ya le quitaron muchas cosas a los humanos y el server de hg zs esta perdiendo su esencia, tu dirás estas exagerando con lo de el phase jump pero lo veo como la muerte del server y la mia.

No me gusta que en un juego no tomen en cuenta el pensamiento de los jugadores que enrealidad le dedican muchisimo tiempo a este tu sabras que llegue a jugar hasta 10 horas al dia y pues conosco casi todo.

Esperare una semana hasta que remuevan el phasejump y hay donare todos mis puntos .

Creo que es hora de mi retiro, fue un placer matar zombies con ustedes...

As with the last thread on this topic, phase jumping was always destined to go away eventually. It was a bug in the gamemode that needed to be fixed and reintroducing bugs into the game for the sake of having them is not a viable solution.

So what does that mean going forward? It means we need to think of a better way of filling the role that phase jumping filled. We find out what exactly needs to be changed to fill this role by experimentation, what works stays and what doesn't goes.

At any rate, this discussion is going in circles. If you would like to discuss this further with me feel free to PM me on the forums.

• Like 1