Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Keeping The Halloween Zombie Skins!

KitBallard

(I'm not talking about the Christmas looking gaySSkeletons sorry forrest)

I have a huge and possible suggestion for the future of the ZS server, since the new and good looking Zombie Skins are just amazing,i would find it pretty good if we keep them as the normal skins from now on. They actually look like Zombies and not like chestbursting Aliens. I cannot decide that but i would really suggest to keep it, it really feels like that i'm fighting and killing Zombies till i scream to my horrible and painfull death.

Maybe some players have to get used to it '' if '' this idea is going to ge tthrough, but otherwise it just sounds great for me and for others.

It even would look better than before.

Thats my Suggestion

The End.

• Like 2

I would cry if this idea went through.

On a serious note though, i'm already having a hard time running around and trying to figure out which zombies are which.

Yeah, it'll take a while for the server to get used to it but the old models (imo) looks way better.

Plus, this is supposed to be an event change so it should remain temporary and not be a regular thing.