Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

960Ti Gpu?

XxwonderbredxX

for GTA V, I'm getting 32-40FPS with everything turned on and on the highest settings possible. It runs very smooth.

What card did you get? I'm pretty sure a 380x would get you double that fps and even do better than that at 2k resolution...

:really:

less for more > more for less

What card did you get? I'm pretty sure a 380x would get you double that fps and even do better than that at 2k resolution...

Okay, you guys can throw me the two bills so I can test which one is better:3

but, on a real note, I like my present.

I also figured Nvidia is optimized with GTA, and AMD sucks with driver updates. I find Nvidia a better option.

Nvidia is optimized with GTA, and AMD sucks with driver updates. I find Nvidia a better option.

It's not, Rockstar included tech from both nvidia and amd, if anything it favors cards with more vram than anything. As for the drivers if this were 2 years ago I might agree, but amd has been making great improvements to the drivers this last year.

Okay, you guys can throw me the two bills so I can test which one is better:3

Many sites already do this and it's proven to be around 15% faster across the board.

To each his own I guess.

Edited by Short