Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] √Εnσм™ ☿[M]☿ )

Raptor

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] √εnσм™ ☿[M]☿

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Prisonbreak

How long ago did this take place?

Around 2pm CT January 9

Give us a brief description of the incident.

While about 25 people(including Venom) were playing Jailbreak on the server, 2 new players joined CT and started mass-freekilling the T's at the beginning of the multiple rounds. Venom was on during this whole debate and did nothing about it but did do a few things. I !report the freekiller(Dzzire). And immediately after was T-locked by Venom for 120 minutes even though i was already on the t team. This shocked me by his response to the mass-freekilling(no response), and the fact that he t-listed even though i was on t and did not break any rules.

Proof Links?

People who were there during the incident and can vouch for me...

• Like 2

about Cs:go, And on our JB server...

there was a dispute about me being an admin, and honestly only played on that server 6 maybe 7 times, alot of it i dont understand.. and i was in !admin, and i accidentally t-listed this kid who is the one who reported me, and i might add him and his friend http://steamcommunity.com/id/Oooohh/ were quite rude with there excessive Vulger Language.. Im Mod in Cs:s not Cs:go.. so again all new to me and i apologize if this occurring wont happen again

Edited by √ᴇησм™
  • Like 1