Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

(Cs:go) Abuse Report

PurpleSpartan

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

PureDickless, Sunbeh, DjKhaled

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:19767437, STEAM_1:1:68928443, STEAM_1:0:36595580

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JailBreak

How long ago did this take place?

7:45 PM Central

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was gagged, muted, and disrespected by admins for "racism" The first time I say over voice chat "I've been here a while my n***a" I got gagged for one round for this, I didn't really understand why I was gagged since I use this term a lot in real life mostly due to a majority of my friends being black and it's just a thing we say. It's not racist, it's never really even thought of as racist between us, hearing the word and immediately thinking it's racist in itself truly is racism.

Anyway after this incident I get in a bit of a heated argument with a "God Admin" under the alias DjKhaled. Long story short he calls me a dumbass for not "understanding" this rule. After this I say, and I quote "The word n***a is not racist if it's not used in a derogatory manner." To which I am gagged for 3 rounds by 2 separate admins directly into a silence from who I can only assume was "God Admin" DjKhaled. As a person who has on and off been a part of HG since early 2013 this seems like not only abuse of admin power but actually, in it's own way, it's own form of racism.

Proof Links?

I was actually the one that silence you at the end, because you were breaking one of easiest rules to not break. After being told why it was a rule, you decided to keep using it.

I'll call you a dumbass as much as i wan't when you are in fact being a huge dumbass. Plenty of people come on our server, and spam, and do really annoying sht. But one thing they all know not to do is to use that word at all. The fact that you actually made this thread just proves how much of a dumbass you actually are.

Edit: Oh my god you're purple spartan, lmao, inb4 permed again.

Edited by Icon315
  • Like 3

My entire point is being missed. The rule is no racism or racist terms. I understand fully the stigma against the word present in the servers and I do understand the first time what I said was not allowed and I was willing to accept that mute fully, I did however express my dislike towards the way the rule is enforced, to which an admin responded by calling me a dumbass. After this I tried further explaining my meaning and I was muted again and silenced for using the word in an entirely non-racist way and simply explaining the misconception behind it.