Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Other) Abuse Report (Suicide)

Shm0ke

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Suicide

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

Other

What server?

TEAMSPEAK

How long ago did this take place?

1/16/15 8:25PM

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I go into his channel and say, "Hey, whats up best friend, you there?" After asking a few more times, I leave the channel, seconds later, DREAMWRECKED.

Proof Links?

Dreamwrecked:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA SHIT: this isnt for a demotion, I feel targeted by him and this is just reaching my breaking point, i know ppl hate me, i know 100% cuz im a dick bla bla bla, But I don't talk to d-staff like an asshole, I cursed him out ingame ONCE due to him posing as a paidmin and i literally got banned because I called him a paidmin and saying his ass isnt gonna threaten me due to a $40 donation, then BOOM, 4 hr ban for disrespect. All i'd want to happen is just for a simple "warning" to watch before do, he explained to me on how he ASSUMED I was going to troll so he dreamwrecked me when I left the channel.
Edited by ham
  • Like 1

You keep joining our channels and trolling because you banned on jailbreak or something.

You did it yesterday and yelled my name and I told you to stop and you muted your sound, you did the same thing today and immidiately left my channel so I dreamwrecked you.

Idk why you can't just behave like everyone else.

Edit: that was quick lol, got an abuse report 3 days into being staff over a dreamwreck. jeez

All i'd want to happen is just for a simple "warning" to watch before do,

The amount of warnings you got is unreal, and apparently I wasn't the only staff to do so according to other staff members. I told you not to do it yesterday and you said "that was yesterday not today".

https://gyazo.com/4f...c12bd83f1b93727

Ham, you run your mouth like you're king of the world on our servers, and you act like you're being slighted when you carry that behavior over to Teamspeak and get punished for it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You're lucky the prize isn't more severe.

Not abuse.

• Like 10