Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Division Monthly Events

This thread is sort of an announcement, and then also a feedback/suggestion thread.

I've decided to take on doing monthly events. As long as I can plan out these things accordingly, I should be able to do it. Which is why I want to start now. So starting this month in February, I am going to try to get an event out from the CSGO division every month.

In order to that, I need everyone's help. I need event ideas.

Here are some things we have in mind already:

• Surf
  • Gungame

We have 2 events coming up in March that are being planned out right now, but like I said I want to pre-plan and have these things ready months ahead.

Some of these events may have prizes, some may not. Some of them will be just for fun to get the community together.

Hopefully we can do this to populate some servers and just generally help the community grow.

So, if you have any ideas that could help me, use the following template and I'll see what I can do:

Event name:

Event description:

Prizes:

Extra information:

Hopefully this can be the step in the right direction as far as the lack of events that has come from CSGO. I will do my best to not let this personal project fail.

Thanks, Suicide.

• Like 6

Event name: (Not Original but still a blast for everyone in HG) Hunger Games

Event description: Players are scattered about on certain friendly based Hunger Games maps and must find weapons to use

Prizes: Nothing costly

Gold account for 1st Weiner

Rep for TF2, CSS, CSGO,

ZS points included maybe for Gmod guys if somehow able to get that in there?

Extra information:

Event name: Michael Meyers (another unoriginal. bear with me)

Event description: 1 player is deemed Michael Meyers, while others must run and hide from him. Players cannot damage Michael Meyers until there is one last man standing. Enabling one survivor to take on Michael Meyers

Prizes: Same prizes as above, none, or whatever works for you :P

Extra information:

After being with and seeing CSGO have its ups and downs, glad to see Staff (mostly you) is up'ing the ante on events. :)

P.S. Apologizes on what happened Sunday

EDIT: If ZS points comes to problem of un-enable to get, I can gladly chip in mine.

Edited by Manchu_OPFOR
  • Like 5

First off great idea! Love to see all these new events coming out :D

Event name: Hide and seek

Event description: T's hide and Ct's must find the T's

Prizes: Idk

Extra information: its fun

Event name: Death match Elimination (Not sure if possible)

Event description: Everyone is spawned in and when the game starts if your killed your out get to X amount of points to win.

Prizes: Free gold, Rep, Rep, game gift cards.

Extra information: Not sure if this is possible but whatever

Event name: Course events

Event description: Have designated course maps and people complete them for points people with the most points win.

Prizes: Whatever works

Extra information:

Event name: Sharks and Minnows :D

Event description: Ct's are Sharks, T's must run to the other side of a map without getting killed, if they get killed they become a shark.

Prizes: Whatever

Extra information: Let me co-host ill slay pussy

Event name: Best lead

Event description: Do the thing CSS had a while back It was fun and I would be curious to see how it played differently on CSGO... Basically different people lead and at the end people vote for who they think was the best

Prizes: Free Admin, Rep, Giftcard or some other stuff.

Extra information:

• Like 8

Great idea, I would love to see the ghost town servers get re populated. I think having at least 1 event a month will help a lot with re populating. But don't host hog XD. I'll be down to help with anything you need help with. But overall great idea m8. I like to see someone cares about the dead servers.

Great idea, I would love to see the ghost town servers get re populated. I think having at least 1 event a month will help a lot with re populating. But don't host hog XD. I'll be down to help with anything you need help with. But overall great idea m8. I like to see someone cares about the dead servers.

I'm not the only one that can do events. Just like we have 2 CSS events this month. Other Staff can do events do if they want. I'm just doing at least 1 a month.

• Like 1

Event name: AWP Wars

Event description: Two teams, 1 death per round, players only have an AWP to use, played on a map like awp_india.

Prizes: Whatever you wanna do

Extra information: This is an event I suggested to Archer years ago back on CS:S, and he ran it and I think it did well. Think it would be good on CS:GO even more. If you need a link to awp_inda i'll link it here, but feel free to explore any other maps!

awp_india: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126540823

• Like 1

Question, can members co-host with you on these events (sharks and minnows (me))?

It is possible, yes.

Event name: AWP Wars

Event description: Two teams, 1 death per round, players only have an AWP to use, played on a map like awp_india.

Prizes: Whatever you wanna do

Extra information: This is an event I suggested to Archer years ago back on CS:S, and he ran it and I think it did well. Think it would be good on CS:GO even more. If you need a link to awp_inda i'll link it here, but feel free to explore any other maps!

awp_india: https://steamcommuni...s/?id=126540823

Good suggestion, very simple and fun for everyone.

Your suggestion is the first one I will be adding and working on. Thanks Magic.

• Like 3