Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Faggoat)

DetectiveYellNow

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Faggoat

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:41487052

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

About 1 or 2 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Randomly bans moonman no reason. Don't believe it was intentional but again paidmins should not ban for kicks

Proof Links?

This was a misunderstanding with MoonMan - he requested a "fake ban" (Banning for 0 minutes) - so I typed !ban moonman 0 thinking that's how you'd ban him for 0 minutes - ended up banning him for 2 hours.

I've talked to Moonman about it and he's cool and gets that it was a fuck up on my end. Sorry again hahah

This was a misunderstanding with MoonMan - he requested a "fake ban" (Banning for 0 minutes) - so I typed !ban moonman 0 thinking that's how you'd ban him for 0 minutes - ended up banning him for 2 hours.

I've talked to Moonman about it and he's cool and gets that it was a fuck up on my end. Sorry again hahah

Regardless, this will most likely be a warning for you. Just next time promise not to be messing around with this ban command. We are not jerks here, but trying to show you with power comes responsibility. Just be careful next time, and don't joke around with the commands (unless it's a pirate day and no one is rebelling). I shall allow the staff or higher to make up a choice for their decision. Don't fret this is something not to really worry about. Edited by DetectiveYellNow

Regardless, this will most likely be a warning for you. Just next time promise not to be messing around with this ban command. We are not jerks here, but trying to show you with power comes responsibility. Just be careful next time, and don't joke around with the commands (unless it's a pirate day and no one is rebelling). I shall allow the staff or higher to make up a choice for their decision. Don't fret this is something not to really worry about.

Yeah I fully understand & I'm now aware that the "fake ban" is a higher privilege admin command only. Won't be messing around with it anymore.

Update: MoonMan has now been unbanned.

Edited by TimWPJ

Seems like a simple misunderstanding. Please review this and this as soon as possible so that this doesn't happen again.

Also, DetectiveYellNow:

I shall allow the staff or higher to make up a choice for their decision.

Jurisdiction of admin abuse reports has not and will never lie in the hands of a regular member. This isn't the place for you to lecture people; once you've submitted the abuse report, please let the appropriate members of leadership handle it.

• Like 11