Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Issues With Teamspeak

SPlink :)

I'm having a major issue with Teamspeak.

Whenever I start the program, it "takes over" my sound. Meaning, that whenever teamspeak is active, I cannot hear anything else (CS:GO ingame, or any other sound for that matter) except for teamspeak. To fix this issue, I must close teamspeak, disable the mic in device manager, and renable it. Sound then comes back on all Windows programs/games.

I've tried pretty much every solution I can find, but no other ideas.

I think the issue may be with my mic/headset (Logitech G930) but I can't find anyone else that has issues with this piece of hardware.

As it is now, I have to have my laptop open and active in TS so I'm not breaking rules. This makes 10-manning impossible.

Any help or ideas for a fix will be much appreciated.

I have an AMD FX processor, Samsung monitor connected via HDMI (sound from this disabled in Windows), and can share any other specs if there is anything else.

Thanks!

I'm having a major issue with Teamspeak.

Whenever I start the program, it "takes over" my sound. Meaning, that whenever teamspeak is active, I cannot hear anything else (CS:GO ingame, or any other sound for that matter) except for teamspeak. To fix this issue, I must close teamspeak, disable the mic in device manager, and renable it. Sound then comes back on all Windows programs/games.

I've tried pretty much every solution I can find, but no other ideas.

I think the issue may be with my mic/headset (Logitech G930) but I can't find anyone else that has issues with this piece of hardware.

As it is now, I have to have my laptop open and active in TS so I'm not breaking rules. This makes 10-manning impossible.

Any help or ideas for a fix will be much appreciated.

I have an AMD FX processor, Samsung monitor connected via HDMI (sound from this disabled in Windows), and can share any other specs if there is anything else.

Thanks!

I would atleast assume that your drivers are up to date. The only other thing I can think of is the possible solution shown above. If that doesn't help, I would make sure that your drivers are updated. If they aren't update them. If they are, I would personally uninstall and re-install them just to be safe.