Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Discussion On Spectate Rule In 10Mans

Suicide

• No one is allowed in spectate except leadership, if you want to watch match then use source TV.

So personally, I want to get rid of this rule. It's stupid, no one cares enough to ghost in an HG10man, there's no recorded stats, nor ranks, nor prizes, and if they're terrible enough to need someone to ghost for them then it's sad, but I personally do not want to kick people anymore for spectating.

But before I remove the rule I want to hear your guys thoughts an opinions on it.

Is it useful? Would you guys bitch and moan if I removed it? Etc.

Think one of the reasons why this rule was made besides ghosting is so that there is always an open slot so someone with admin, usually someone in leadership, could go in and sort any problems out. Now it seems like there is always at least one person in there with admin though. So meh, if someone is ghosting its easy to have them kicked/banned.

Think one of the reasons why this rule was made besides ghosting is so that there is always an open slot so someone with admin, usually someone in leadership, could go in and sort any problems out. Now it seems like there is always at least one person in there with admin though. So meh, if someone is ghosting its easy to have them kicked/banned.

I totally agree with you, and as a spectator you can be ready as soon as the game is over to play. This is helpful for people with bad PC's (like me), by the time you load in there might already be a tenth. Allowing spectators would make the whole process faster. MAKE IT A THING