Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Cs:go] 10 Man Map Suggestions

Archer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry but the weather changing won't happen. I've tested it out on our event server and people would complain due to the horrible misty fog. It's difficult to see players on certain rounds.

• Like 2

Sorry but the weather changing won't happen. I've tested it out on our event server and people would complain due to the horrible misty fog. It's difficult to see players on certain rounds.

The rules state that 10 mans are for fun and to not get angry about, wouldn't things like this be classed as fun? (Maybe don't add to vote list but put it there for people to force swap the map on special occasions?)

I was thinking, why not add some new maps?

So I created a collection of maps I think would be a good addition to the server. If any get approved we could do a play test or two to see the opinions on said maps.

Collection is here = http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770237189

Edited by Bossdaddy22
  • Like 2

Was a requested map and is under review, if more players decide they don't like the map and want it removed then by all means create a poll

Was kinda tilted when I posted this xdxd it is still kinda stupid imo but owell

Also Add the Hostage maps, There's no hostage maps on the server so maps like office and Militia

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Also Old Mirage <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Like 1