Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Cs:go] Premium Is Now Re-Enabled!

"Disabled", not removed. The code was still in the plugin, just a cvar was set to disable knife selection. The code for knife selection has been removed

So you basically you select a bit of code and press backspace and saved it and uploaded it and then you get your dick sucked off? Damn I should try coding again

So you basically you select a bit of code and press backspace and saved it and uploaded it and then you get your dick sucked off? Damn I should try coding again

More like he got access to sensitive information from Homer, which is hard to do and takes trust, not to mention you have to sign an NDA. Took him weeks to finally get access to help us fix shit, when he's not even in HG.

Say what you want about Burnt but he doesn't have to do anything for HG. So you should relax.

• Like 2

Where do I post premium bugs? Because every time I log into minigames, it shows my same coloredname and joinmsg before premium went down. Any way to fix that? Other's have been having issues with this too.

ALSO BIG PROPS TO MY HOME BOY BURNT FOR BRINGING PREMIUM BACK. MUCH LOVE <3

Edit: The colorednames and joinmsgs are saving now.

Edited by Jaems

More like he got access to sensitive information from Homer, which is hard to do and takes trust, not to mention you have to sign an NDA. Took him weeks to finally get access to help us fix shit, when he's not even in HG.

Say what you want about Burnt but he doesn't have to do anything for HG. So you should relax.

wjaNuVz.jpg

I was obvious kidding I'm not that ignorant lol take it ez pal