Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unboxing Day Event Idea?

Eton145

Desc of Picture would be a CT Holding up a Dragon Lore like Link from Ocarina of Time when he unboxes a Stick.

What: Either a Mass CSGO or TF2 unboxing on a server that shows what you have unboxed (I personally would do CSGO).

Who: Anyone who has faith in RNJesus. *Edit - Recruits or higher (Leadership is allowed to watch but can only win if they do not own a knife)

Rules: Since the map needs to show who unboxed what we could use almost any regular map and set it to classic and have unboxers either take turns or be in spectate, depends if anyone else will unbox with me.

Prizes: Depends on who is unboxing and what comes out of it. Example: If I unbox a knife that has more then 300 Dollar value then I would be willing to sell it on market and buy a random Asiimov for the top fraggers on each team only(Warning I am a cheap bastard and would prob buy them both Battle-Scarred P90 Asiimovs).

Extra Info: In the situation where absolutely nothing good is unboxed then that just means someone is extremely unlucky and the server will just laugh at their wasted time and money. All the random blues and purples could then be randomly given out but since unboxing means you cant trade it for about a week a seperate event could be held.

Side Note: Small competiton could be done where the creator of the best image for event wins a free skin from me(Warning the skin won would be a Galil AR Sage Spray Field-Tested or P250 Sand Dune Battle-Scarred).

Constructive Critisicm: Please post below.

I am currently at 40 cases I intend to unbox - I personally will probably only do between 40 and 50.

Depending on the volume of people that show up I can ramp it all the way up to 80 cases in one sitting.

Edited by Eton145
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...