Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gemini Survival Extreme

Eton145

Picture - Image of Pair of CTs from Gemini mission "Kill 50 enemies with any weapon"

What: In the Wildfire - Gemini Co-Op missions there are Survival type missions where the game does nothing but throw bots at you endlessly until you either die or kill them in wierd ways /// We could do our own version of this such as "Achieve a 3 - man kobe" or "Collat kill 2 or more Enemies with a Deagle" Another option would be instead of 2 people we could disable respawn, make it 20 people, and play till the last man standing. Nothing but good laughs at stupid bots and even stupider deaths by bots. Last method is just seeing how long a solo person or team of 2 can last in a community co-op bot horde hell.

Who: friend of hg and up

Rules: Default HG rules - depending on version played it could include "No Team flashing, No Trapping people with inciendaries, Try not to body block."

Prizes: It could be done in a scavenger hunt kinda way if we do the "3 man kobe" or if its "Last Man Standing" then it could go in default event order.

If I alone am doing prizes then it would go:

First Place: 25 CSGO Weapon Cases / 10K rep

Second Place: 15 CSGO Weapon Cases / 5K rep

Third Place: Sawed-Off Bamboo Shadow (Field-Tested and Minimal Wear)

Fourth Place: I do american Idle day in JB and I start it off and Ts must out do my singing or die (Opinionated) (Min song length 10 seconds)

Fifth Place: A youtube link to my personal youtube playlist (Probably nothing racist in it)

Extra Information: Please have SLAM sound clips of "Finish the mission your all that left" and "Nice try, well get em next time" at the ready for obvious reasons.

• Like 1