Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Introducing Cs:go Ttt

hqdefault.jpg

Introducing... CS:GO TTT!

For the past few months, we have been working on releasing our own version of CS:GO TTT, and now it's finally here.

So, what is TTT and how does it work? At the start of each round, approximately one-quarter of all players are randomly assigned to be traitors, while the remainder are innocent. Some innocent players are granted access to special equipment in order to discover the traitorous players – these are the detectives. The traitors must work as a team to hide their true nature and eliminate everyone else before the round ends, while the innocents must work together with the detectives to either find and kill all the traitors, or avoid being completely eliminated.

If you would like to see some gameplay, here's a video of some TTT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRbXWuTwgyg

So, now let's talk about some incentives, shall we?

Here is what I decided to do. I'm going to pick 4 people that I think are genuinely trying to populate the server.

Those 4 people are going to get:

• Free admin for a month
  • 15,000 Rep

If that person that I chose is already an admin/mod, they have the choice to exchange that into rep, or give it to the person they want, or sell it.

So, how do you earn it you might ask? Be creative. If your an owner of a gang in jailbreak, get your whole gang to join. If you have a bunch of friends, get them to join. Show you are genuinely trying to populate it and I'll see that.

Ontop of that, we will be looking to eventually hire mods for the server, so get in the server and show us your activity and maybe you'd be able to join our mod team.

TTT Rules

So what are you waiting for? Joinup now! https://hellsgamers.com/servers.html/_/hg-trouble-in-terrorist-town-hellsgamerscom-fastdl-hat-r6

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...