Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Do Not Automatically Restart Servers At Peak Hours.

Hey there.

It is to my understanding that the Team Fortress 2 game servers are on an automatic restart schedule (or at least the Orange server is). With this in mind:

My suggestion is to not have the HellsGamers TF2 game servers automatically restart at peak population times. I'm unsure about the other Team Fortress 2 game servers, but specifically, the US Orange server restarts later in the evening when it seems to have the highest players of the day. We'll have say 16/32 slots filled (really good for the population of Orange) and the server will restart. After the restart, there will be only around three to a maximum of four players return (usually).

For example, we just had a restart with 14 players a few minutes ago, only two returned, including me. The other player left shortly after, and now the server is completely abandon.

I would suggest having this game server automatically restart at times such as early morning: 4:00 AM Central; 5:00 AM Central; 6:00 AM Central, etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Imperial Knight
  • Like 2