Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

You Guys Are All Fat And I Miss Cssjb

Mr.Darkjoker

I haven't made nearly as many good memories on CS:GO JB as I did on CS:S JB.

I definitely agree with this. The people playing were just a lot different than the people who play on CSGO. Seldom, POOKR, Billy Mays, DJ Sobes, Sidarius, (Don't ban me) Tech N9ne, and anyone else I'm forgetting had great character and made the server so enjoyable. Not only were the leads phenomenal, the people who played as the T's would give up anything to make the server burst out laughing.

This video hits with nostalgia:

I'll always be a Tunnel Snake. xoxo

Also, I haven't seen or heard from Jason Love for about a couple of years now. Hope everything is working out for him.

Checking in after a good while my division has all disappeared and god knows where the fuck they are. Same thing with my peeps from gAyQ. Miss all of you crazy fuckers. :( CSS for life!

You had a couple obvious typos. I fixed it for you <3

The more I think about CS:S JB days the more I feel like I took it for granted. I miss the AQAQ spam in chat and the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dongers people would spam. I miss the funny, creative, and special people that you could meet on there. Everyday there was something new. Nowadays CS:GO JB every day is the same and it gets old fast. I try to innovate but I just dont have the the same kind of unique charm when I lead. Back in the CS:S days there were so many creative leads and Ts that would do whatever they could just to have a good time. Its honestly sad to see it all go. I honestly wish it would come back. Rest in peace CS:S JB. :(