Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Frost Walker

Snowyamur

Okay, I just came up with another special Boss zombie that might be of interest.

**Before I start, I want to say that I do coding myself, so I understand the difficulty with making these bosses work. However these are only ideas and I am not demanding for these zombies to be made; I'm only suggesting its creation. Thanks!**

So this type of Boss zombie is meant to combine with the knock-down powers of the Wendigo, making the duo a fatal combo for Humans. The reasons are explained below.

-Description: Bred from the heavily, mutated corpse in the freezing winters of Antarctica, this zombie shows no remorse. Slowing down humans, it will linger at them, freezing them in their tracks, and will brutally kill them without mercy.

-Effect Description: Frost Walker will act as a Boss zombie that can slow the movement of Human players within a certain vicinity. The special zombie would possess a spherical aura that emits a pulse per second, and any humans caught within the pulse will be immediately slowed by a certain percentage.

-Appearance:

*First Suggestion: Ghoul colored a dark blue, with icicles growing out of various parts of the model. It will have light blue eyes and a light-blue aura will faintly pulsate from the center of the Ghoul model.

*Second Suggestion: Zombine colored a mix of dark blue and purple, covered in snow and will have a blizzard effect surrounding it. Again, a light-blue aura will faintly pulsate from the center of the Zombine model.

-Stats:

*Will have 1500 maximum health, will be capable of moving at 30% increased speed compared to the regular Ghoul, however, will suffer 10% increased knock-back collision from severe bullet cades and deal 5% less damage to cades (only way to balance this thing).

*While having high health, it also possesses 10% damage reduction from all sources (this is to ensure it doesn't get bombarded and spawn-killed easily).

*Frost Walker can deal about 5 damage per swipe (damage to cades being reduced by percentage) and Humans knocked down by ANY source will receive quadruple its damage (so 20 max basically).

*An aura of about, I don't know, 400 tiles? will be emitted from the Frost Walker, where any humans caught within its pulse will be immediately slowed by 15%, and this effect stacks. If Humans manage to leave the aura, after a 0.5 second delay, humans will resume at normal speed (maximum changing through perks).

*Impaler bolts can pass through this zombie like all others, and the bolts will deal an increased 15% damage to the body, 5% to the limbs, and 30% to the head (the specific damage ratios do not have to be a part of it; I'm only being specific).

*Flashlights cannot harm this zombie.

*Frost Walker can be picked by multiple players due to its ability being capable of stacking.

Hopefully this might seek interest into those looking for a more creative zombie layout, and it hopefully will provide attention to Wendigo to be used more frequently.

Ignore thumbnail below, I'm having problems uploading my signature, seems to work doing this way for some reason.

post-35180-0-94100600-1470380254_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowylion9
  • Like 2