Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Hg | {No Silence} Atb [L])

abusinator

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | {No Silence} ATB [L]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:46698265

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HG ZS Central

How long ago did this take place?

About 10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

ATB had commented earlier that he didn't like where humans redeemed on this map and would work/talk with people about changing it. When fellow moderator HG Nightshade was redeemed, ATB tp'd him into the cade away from danger. This was not performed for other redeemers that I saw (being a redeemer myself, it would have been obvious if it happened to me).

Proof Links?

I think i should have the discloure of what i'd like to develop for the server that causes humans to die in a wrongful way.

This has been issue that wasn't addressed so i don't see how this is abuse for helping out people. I don't believe that you

had redeemed as i read through logs so this is false slander against me. If you read carefully i also tp another human that

redeemed. I was planning to fix the system by morning. http://imgur.com/a/2JEvo

• Like 3

Although This makes so sense as No rules were broken Im gonna keep it profesional.

ATB himself said it, the redeem spot does suck a lot and after 4 waves of hard work I finally redeemed and almost died because I spawned in top of zombies and to top it off my game crashed 2 minutes after that so the whole thing was pointless

Lauren and other redeemers were also teleported because of this so I wasn't an exception.

ATB, I have no issue with you, in fact when you're on and the games are normal I think you're pretty fun to hang with, but I have made it very clear in game that I don't like how some of the games you're in are altered. Because of my respect for you, I wanted to not use my steam name on here when filing this.

However

In regards to the "I don't believe you redeemed as I read through logs", I'm Zeus. I did redeem. I was the first redeemer (I think), and I got wraith raped trying to make my way back. You're right, the spot sucks, and it should be fixed. And you're right, I did miss the tp on Lauren, my apologies.

My point is, you used admin powers to benefit some players but not all, and all because you don't like the map and are planning on fixing it later (again, to be fair it is a shit spot).

ATB, I have no issue with you, in fact when you're on and the games are normal I think you're pretty fun to hang with, but I have made it very clear in game that I don't like how some of the games you're in are altered. Because of my respect for you, I wanted to not use my steam name on here when filing this.

However

In regards to the "I don't believe you redeemed as I read through logs", I'm Zeus. I did redeem. I was the first redeemer (I think), and I got wraith raped trying to make my way back. You're right, the spot sucks, and it should be fixed. And you're right, I did miss the tp on Lauren, my apologies.

My point is, you used admin powers to benefit some players but not all, and all because you don't like the map and are planning on fixing it later (again, to be fair it is a shit spot).

You never asked for a second redeem and a tp to any of the staff/ mods so its your own fault you missed the opportunity if you had used admin chat or pm'ed me I would have gladly redeemed you. Also there's no proof that you redeemed.

Edited by EngineTrap
  • Like 1

I redeemed well before the tp-ing started.

What does that even mean, there's no proof of your redeem and even if you did redeem as I said

You never asked for a second redeem and a tp to any of the staff/ mods so its your own fault you missed the opportunity if you had used admin chat or pm'ed me I would have gladly redeemed you.

This applies to any time, even if you asked me 20 minutes later after you redeemed as long as it is in context. (same map)

I redeemed well before the tp-ing started. I also don't think redeems and tps should be handed out because "you missed the party when we used our powers"

Funny because we've always done it. When people die by accident and ask we redeem, or if they redeem on an obj we tp

them. As nightshade said, if you needed help you should have asked for it. If they happen to die within any reasonable

cause we see fit or any matter that tp's are needed we won't ignore the call. We're not perfect, we don't see everything

so if it happens that we miss someone its a mistake. Locking for CD+