Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gang Shop Needs Update?

Eton145

Hide and Seek cost = 1K rep. All CTs 1 hp cost = 700 rep. 8 man feed with a glock = Priceless. Before you couldn't technically make CTs have 1 hp from Old Hide and Seek. So I figured I should ask if that is a exploit or not. Peacemaker was on and he elaborated on how I mowed down 8 people with a glock but I am assuming it isn't a exploit since its part of the Gang shop.

In case it is, then Burnt and I have more "testing"(dicking around in class) to do.

Hide and Seek cost = 1K rep. All CTs 1 hp cost = 700 rep. 8 man feed with a glock = Priceless. Before you couldn't technically make CTs have 1 hp from Old Hide and Seek. So I figured I should ask if that is a exploit or not. Peacemaker was on and he elaborated on how I mowed down 8 people with a glock but I am assuming it isn't a exploit since its part of the Gang shop.

In case it is, then Burnt and I have more "testing"(dicking around in class) to do.

I'm fairly sure buying 1hp when HnS is on isn't allowed, plus it isn't even meant to be available iirc

EDIT:

But then again, HnS doesn't cost rep anymore, but you have to successfully lead a certain amount of rounds to unlock it.

Edited by Charliee