Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned Miles Abusing Ts With Sound Clips

You are the most immature person I have ever met.

I could go on and explain how Maxine knew I was recording, and that was her response to me recording. I could also go on about how I was playing a song Burnt requested, and I have you muted because of the stupid shit you say when you join my channel.

But instead, I am going to let this be the last time that I tell you something I have told you many many times now.

Leave me alone. I don't like you. This is exactly like the last report you made on me: it's unorganized and lacks real proof. You have proven how immature you are with your actions over the past 3 months. You go from friend, to making a ban report on me, to friend, to -1'ing my member app, to me telling you to leave me alone and that I didn't want anything to do with you, to yet another ban report. You manipulate people like EXiTE who I would most likely be friends with if not for the bullshit you spread around. You did the same thing with Maxine Caulfield, only she knew better than to listen to you and we were friends.

she's underage for sexual stuff like that.

Literally accusing me of, "underage soundlips" I guess? I don't even know. Plus, the legal age of consent in Alabama in 16, and in Iceland it is 15.

e2d1de5fe0c4b33038501c70f3825699.png1de1430e7c65e6e4c0c367a6a07b0a76.pngae4fa0e2b546fd528061d78e3d0d9204.png69c1610b344458729fa5d987a5c82aa2.png

I'm not your friend. Leave me alone.

Edited by Miles
  • Like 14

Lol first off you were so pissed at me cause I -1 your application. You felt like it's the end of the world second of all she said she was going to send those messages to you just to get me ban and I'm immature? You recorded a 14 year old girl moaning for your nasty ass.. like wtf do you like that shit? Does it turn you on? You guys can have your sex talk outside HG and not in TS. I'm not going to stop Miles people needn't to know the truth about you cause what you done in HG is not fucken acceptable. You made some guy fucken depressed for fucken calling him trash and shit then I added him then messaged him on kik cause he said he doesn't like typing in steam chat it's stupid. I asked why'd you leave he said because " i already have enough problems at home and not going to deal with this guy just because of the music I play!.. ever since that Miles I been trying to get you all those post of me being nice is a lie because it's called acting ..... what you did to that guy wasn't uncalled for and people don't see you being disrespectful in HG because no one is on late night like we do .... so yea If you want the proof of this one guy I can share screenshots .... he messaged me all this in kik. Max clayfield your girlfriend ( and before you correct me I spelled it like that on purpose.) was trying to set me up for all this cause she wants to get me ban.

post-34340-0-54412900-1475886403_thumb.png

post-34340-0-13634700-1475886413_thumb.png

post-34340-0-57636200-1475886421_thumb.png

post-34340-0-95680200-1475886429_thumb.png

post-34340-0-11836400-1475886438_thumb.png

Alright, I'm not even half way done reading the thread and I have a headache...

I'm kinda fed up with the drama we have between members, so since we are going to resort to ban reports, I'm going to make an example out of both of you.

Miles, your spamming in teamspeak and sound clips is WAY out of control, you are an HG member and have been told so many times to knock it off, so today that ends. You either delete your sound board in teamspeak, or realize that you could be facing demotion/ban if you keep letting it get out of control. It's funny every once and awhile, but it's now repetitive. You get so many complaints on you about it and it's just annoying now. The next complaint we get (with proof) on you spamming clips in teamspeak (including songs, ear rape, sexual noises)... you're out. Don't say you weren't warned.

Gotcha_In, you clearly antagonize people, I've seen you do it first hand, and now I see you doing it with Miles in screenshots, you seem to be more wrapped up in drama then you are in actually playing games. You need to knock it off and realize at the end of the day, this is a gaming community, not a reality show.

You're both going to get 3 day bans from teamspeak/in-game, upon your return, please realize drama like this isn't going to be accepted, you both need to keep your nose clean or you might not be members for too long.

It's a gaming community people, we're here to play games, if you want to be involved in nothing but drama I'm sure Slayers Gaming will open their doors right up to you.

Knock it off, thanks.

• Like 19