Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Me Deal With These Bullies (Hg Members)

The day I am writing this it is Sunday October, 9th. Now this all began when I was coming home from a friends house and I was a little intoxicated (still an a little), so as soon as I log in around the second round im playing a random KOS (Kill On Site) was placed on me. I tried to explain before being murdered that it was indeed a false KOS. But that didnt stop anyone from killing me. As soon as the round was over and I could talk to everyone I tried to tell them that it was indeed a false KOS and to slay the person who said it. But you know what they said? No we cant because we didnt see it happen which is bullshit because they clearly could see who was talking at the time but I let it slide. So the next round comes around and im a Terrorist, so I was in front of a guy and he randomly knifed me over half my health. So I called a KOS on him (which I can do if i see a person commit a tratorist act which he did. So I killed him. But there was a person behind me who saw me and then killed me. So at first I was giving him the benefit or the doubt thinking maybe he didnt have audio, but then I saw him use his mic and talk to a guy claiming he killed a T. Which is also bullshit because what if I was inno and he killed an Inno. But I knew he had audio and herd me call a KOS but he still killed me. So after that round was over I started asking the Admins and Mods to slay the guy who killed me and they once again said they didnt see it happen, do I told there dumbass's to look in the logs and they said they wouldn't show anything but the would because it would show that I never once damaged another player ecept for the one I KOS'ED. But they still said no and that they would help me. Because they were assholes. Now on to the next map. Like I said in the beginning of the article I am a little intoxicated. So I wasent really thinking right. I had killed a person because I was a T and I started to say "Suck it N*gga". But halfway though my sentence as soon as I had said "Suck it N o oops i cant say the N-Word". Now i meant to say that I couldn't say the N-Word but instead got my words mixed up and actually said it. and I immediately apologized even tho it wasent even used in a racist way I still know u cant say it on this server. So at the end of the round I was silenced which I accepted knowing that I did indeed break the rules. But at the start of the round literally within 3 seconds someone called a KOS on me even tho I was inno. But I was silenced and the guy who called it was the guy I said a bad word to ( I forget now but it was an HG member). So once I was unlicensed after about 5 rounds I immediately started saying that I was taking all the admins, Mods, HG members, and -hg- members to the forums. Because they were unfairly using there power and when I was false KOSED the most recent time no one did jack shit. So I told them I was taking them to the forums. And they told me good luck because no one is going to listen to you because no one cares about you. They actually said this twice because 2 rounds after I told them that a false KOS was put on an HG/Mod/Admin and as soon as the round was over they slayed them. I told them that was bullshit because the same thing happend to me but no one did any thing and they once again told me no one cares about me enough to do anything about it. Because they were all to selfish and only cared about when shit happend to them to take action. So im writing this to hopefully get some sort of punishment on these HG members which are listed below. Because I want them to know that just because they have a hire rank then me dosent make them better than me.

- [HG] Mr. Ruthless

- [HG] Namelesz_Dragon [M]

- [HG] Mr. Trippy [M]

- [HG] Duphin [M]

- [HG] Zephy Juan&AwpzGod

I want to start this by saying that as a mod on TTT I can say things can get hectic on the server. You have to understand it's not always possible for admins or mods to hear and see everything that is going down on the server at all times especially on TTT. We try our best to keep the servers clean and unfortunately can't be everywhere at once. That being being adressed, if members are acting the ways you have described you need to screenshot or record proof of these claims other wise there's no way for you to prove they did the things you described. Hope to see you around <3

Edited by Autism
  • Like 1

Now this all began when I was coming home from a friends house and I was a little intoxicated (still an a little),

There's your first problem.

No we cant because we didnt see it happen which is bullshit

Nope, not bullshit, they are correct, they can't just start slaying people without proof.

do I told there dumbass's to look in the logs

Calling admins a dumbass isn't the best idea...

because I was a T and I started to say "Suck it N*gga".

Second problem.

So once I was unlicensed after about 5 rounds I immediately started saying that I was taking all the admins, Mods, HG members, and -hg- members to the forums. Because they were unfairly using there power

Nope, they weren't. Here's a tip for you when you continue to play TTT: record demos. Then when someone breaks the rules, you make a report on http://www.hellsgamers.com/hgbans and we ban them, simple. Don't jump on our admins case, everyone you listed as "bullies" have been doing this for a long time and I'm confident they know exactly what they are doing.

Sorry you had this experience, but don't come on drunk, and be more logical. Make better choices.

• Like 8