Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible Solution To Op Weapons

Yumori

On the subject of the Grim Reaper

Reduce the knockback of the Grim Reaper; it's too overpowered and will annihilate mobs of zombies. Is it possible to make it in a way that the more Grim Reapers there are in a team, the less the point income will be for everyone that uses said weapon?

It isn't supposed to decrease the whole point income rate for the population, but rather only those who bought such.

Edited by Yumori

The grim reaper unfortunately something almost impossible to balance due to a glitch within knockback. It has been adjusted so many times the only thing you can do is literally have high knockback or zero

Then better put a zero knockback so the zombies can at least reach the cade and do their job

What if the damage was buffed, but the knockback gone at least?

Personally I think the knockback should be only for shotguns (that isn't the Destructor or new XM) and rifles (like the tier 2 hunter and tier 3 annabelle)

• Like 1

Well i think the damages for the grim are well balanced for now, from my perspective

Also, would be great for the double barrel shotgun to be fixed.

The weapon is good, everything work.

But when the reload animation is complete, and the loaded ammo appears on the side of the gun, you have to wait 2 more seconds to be able to shoot with it, it's frustrating !

I think that the grim is now an all-rounder late game weapon. With no knockback, it's going to feel more differently. May I ask what is the current damage? With no knockback, it has to have more damage or it might not be a nice weapon to buy anymore. That's my opinion for now.

I agree with the Double Barrel. I keep pressing fire when the reload animation is done, but then it fires when theres no zombies around because they all got blown to smithereens.

Well i think the damages for the grim are well balanced for now, from my perspective

Also, would be great for the double barrel shotgun to be fixed.

The weapon is good, everything work.

But when the reload animation is complete, and the loaded ammo appears on the side of the gun, you have to wait 2 more seconds to be able to shoot with it, it's frustrating !

Yeah, the same glitch happens with some guns, specially with the Med guns and sometimes the benelli, although the benelli just gets stuck for a second before being able to shoot even tho it has ended the reload animation. I've died one or two times cuz of this. lol

Yeah, the same glitch happens with some guns, specially with the Med guns and sometimes the benelli, although the benelli just gets stuck for a second before being able to shoot even tho it has ended the reload animation. I've died one or two times cuz of this. lol

You should be able to stop reloading and shoot with the benelli mid-reload as soon as you click like the old XM, but for some reason if you try the gun jams and shells stop loading until u reload again or wait ~4 seconds, if it loaded like a boomstick it would be much more versatile

• Like 1

You should be able to stop reloading and shoot with the benelli mid-reload as soon as you click like the old XM, but for some reason if you try the gun jams and shells stop loading until u reload again or wait ~4 seconds, if it loaded like a boomstick it would be much more versatile

Completely Agree

There's nothing wrong with grim; damage or knockback whatsoever.

All the zombies needed is a good shade sponge; and if you lose a game due to autistic bosses, go blame him or her for losing your game. It's not like humans are winning every other games right now.

And for the sawed off, I do believe the reload animation is physically sexually assaulting my brain. The reload duration is fine but waiting that 2 seconds with your gun "loaded" is quite awkward. Perhaps slow down the animation to cope with the reload time?

Go buy your reload trait for now...

• Like 1

I agree with AzoNa on making tier 5 and maybe even with tier 4 unavailable unless there is a certain amount of players on. You could also perhaps make it so you can buy tier 4 or 5 anyways if you have the required Points in profit you earned that game.

Edited by Northground
  • Like 1

I see what you mean. The best option would be to nerf the weapons ofc but that is alot harder. And limiting the weapons i dont Think raises as big problems as buffing zombies does. If you buff the zombies too much you will also have to buff the earlier weapons or else they will be useless eventually.

the overall problem is the points

nobody in early low population time would buy a grim if it weren't so silly profitable

the only risk buy would be the current SMG's / some tier 2-3's

it'd be a bad idea to limit guns to low populations, since caders are so few in number...

but we can limit the incidences if we played the cards right and balance what needs to be balanced....adding senseless amounts of guns doesn't help as I've tried to convey in the past: you can only have so much variety in guns with unique point earning and behaviors before the people behind this adding guns movement go out of the logical box and bring in new, OP guns. Now we're hesitant or against removing some or balancing them, lol.

• Like 1