Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

demoted (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Burnt/shark)

Suicide

I thought there was a "waiting for his response" portion of abuse reports but I guess not. Well I guess I'll "defend myself" even though I've made it clear I don't care about the outcome of this report. The first two bans you linked DO have proof on them, both times there was discussion with your staff members during and after the administrative action taken. Which is why I didn't post proof on one of them. As for the "Alex is a stupid n****r" bans I find it funny that you bring them up seeing as there was a discussion with your division over the over use of the meme in our jailbreak server and that we had thoughts that it was being targeted with the racism as a joke by multiple people or another community, when they were banned you were aware and so was your staff members. In fact some of your staff have done the same thing in the instance, which makes sense seeing as it was part of your division where we discussed this. The last ban I'll admit I honestly have no clue why I didn't post proof, it's possible the demo corrupted and I forgot to post on it. I've disapproved it so he can come back.

As for the rest of this, suicide I'm glad you finally grew testicles because the whole going behind my back to sirius thing was getting annoying and old. I personally won't develop for your servers or your division until you and I have a serious meeting in teamspeak to discuss everything we need to discuss. I'm also willing to put all of this in the past and make sure you and I are seeing eye to eye. I feel like someone went and made a small thing that I said behind your back into something that it wasn't meant to be thought of as and it turned our friendship into constant shit talk behind one another's back (ya I hear all urs too because leadership talks). Anyways, feel free to seek me out if need be. Kigen can post whatever response need be to the abuse.

• Like 11

• Executive Council

This attitude is unbecoming for leadership. Leadership needs to work together and understand where the limits are. This new structure has clearly delineated areas of responsibility.

HGDC is responsible for the coding aspect of HG. While the divisions have primary responsibility for bans and other such things directly relating to their division. These boundaries need to be respected.

The abuse section is not about what-ifs and other such things. Both of you overstepped that. Its about presenting abuse as seen, keeping the thread on topic and to the point of the actual abuse and any evidence needed to support either side.

Now as to the abuse report itself, obviously bans by anyone outside of the Gaming Divisions follows the same rules as bans by Moderators or Gold admins and needs to be kept as such. Due to a combination of issues !shark has been demoted for now.

• Like 9