Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Crimson)

Xaioa

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Crimson

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:28397639

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Trouble in Terrorist Town

How long ago did this take place?

About 30ish minutes ago. [time is on chatlogs]

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Round of TTT started on the Minecraft map ttt_minecraft_ub_a6.

Some guy screamed on his mic when he was in the lighthouse ''I am with Purplex if I die'' while dying saying so. So I'm there thinking and saying on the Mic ''Hey this guy just died while screaming out that if he died, it would be Purplex.'' So I called a KOS on him since it's the most logical thing to do.

So someone killed Purplex and guess what? He was a T.

Apperantly I am not allowed to do this for some reason so I got slain for playing the game.

The round before this was on a different map where I first saw Crimson shooting an Inno, so I go chase him and kill him and the round ends.

Then he goes to talk with me saying that I had haven't seen him killing the guy screaming for his life.

Also want to mention that Seraph nor Crimson we're not available on TS3 during this happening.

Apperantly I'm also high for playing a game of ''blues clues'' correctly...

I just have this feeling that some of the Admins actually have never played Original TTT on Gmod (which is way different than current HG TTT based on rules and how to KOS and stuffs) and that some actions are taking wrongfully and just looking at !logs and just slay everyone that is inno that kills an inno.

Sadly, no demo only screenshots and chat logs.

Chat logs:

Proof Links?

See attatched filed.

post-16183-0-38910900-1480564098_thumb.jpg

post-16183-0-87200600-1480564101_thumb.jpg

post-16183-0-68712600-1480564103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 7

I'd like to add some insight as I was playing in the server when this happened.

Someone did say "If I die its Purplex" and then was cut off during their next sentence. However, this is not grounds for KOS. Someone else could have easily shot him or he could have fallen from the lighthouse or... you get the point. There is uncertainty in an "if I die its <person>" statement, which is why it's not a KOS when someone says that. So yes, you are not allowed to do that. That is why you were slain.

Also, I'd like to point out that in your proof link, everything before the message from Sharky ("Minecraft is lit(not)") was from the prior map, aka the round before.

My screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/uhS5K

Also, responding to admins like that is not appreciated. You broke a rule and were punished for it, just like anyone else would have been. No need to attack us.

Bro, I never actually took action on you killing me on the highschool map. I just said you had no proof that I killed someone and left it at that. And as Saraph said above, you cannot KOS off of "If I die its (so and so)." I will admit, I forgot to give the reason on why I slain him and Saraph was kind enough to correct me on that and he went ahead and gave the reason on my behalf. And for the not being on TS, I haven't been able to join the server for some reason, I kept on getting an error.

Edited by -Crimson-

My screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/uhS5K

Also, responding to admins like that is not appreciated. You broke a rule and were punished for it, just like anyone else would have been. No need to attack us.

Not meant to be attacking towards admins at all.. especially with my history within HG itself.

Just meantioning the fact you talk to me about rules when you are breaking them yourself.

Bro, I never actually took action on you killing me on the highschool map. I just said you had no proof that I killed someone and left it at that. And as Saraph said above, you cannot KOS off of "If I die its (so and so)." I will admit, I forgot to give the reason on why I slain him and Saraph was kind enough to correct me on that and he went ahead and gave the reason on my behalf. And for the not being on TS, I haven't been able to join the server for some reason, I kept on getting an error.

I knew the reason why you slayed me cause it was pretty obvious why you did.

And like I have said before... HG TTT is way too different from how TTT is used to be played.

So i'm not gonna be the guy that is going to tell you that you have to change the rules, but just take in mind that the majority of people that have played TTT use clues and soundhints to find out where taitors are.

Currently the thing is that you have to be shot yourself for you to be able to do something which is just ridiculous. Also know that this is still a pretty new server and it also has been doing good and it is not perfect yet, but atleast try to put in some more ways for Inno's/Detectives to find out who Traitors are except for Tazing and just killing a traitor. (and then getting shot themselves cause thats how things usually go.)

I've got the feeling that using your brain and using a bit of logic just isnt allowed.

Edited by Xaioa
  • Like 6

I knew the reason why you slayed me cause it was pretty obvious why you did. And like I have said before... HG TTT is way too different from how TTT is used to be played. So i'm not gonna be the guy that is going to tell you that you have to change the rules, but just take in mind that the majority of people that have played TTT use clues and soundhints to find out where taitors are. Currently the thing is that you have to be shot yourself for you to be able to do something which is just ridiculous. Also know that this is still a pretty new server and it also has been doing good and it is not perfect yet, but atleast try to put in some more ways for Inno's/Detectives to find out who Traitors are except for Tazing and just killing a traitor. (and then getting shot themselves cause thats how things usually go.)

I understand where you're coming from about this. I used to play Garry's Mod TTT all of the time and I played exactly how you described, using sound/location/etc.. But, like I said, you KOS'd off of location/sound. I have nothing against you and if the higher ups feel that taking away my admin powers is the appropiate action in this then I fully support them.

I understand where you're coming from about this. I used to play Garry's Mod TTT all of the time and I played exactly how you described, using sound/location/etc.. But, like I said, you KOS'd off of location/sound. I have nothing against you and if the higher ups feel that taking away my admin powers is the appropiate action in this then I fully support them.

Personally I dont want ur admin to be stripped, thats not what Abuse reports are for everytime or even for at all in the first place. It's to report abuse and not for some revenge action to get admin stripped.

This is more of a ''heads-up'' report I guess and some meeting has to be done so that the HG TTT can be more like the successful GMod TTT.

Not Abuse - Case Closed.

Note:

Gotta have meeting about the current rules of TTT and how to make it better.

Edited by Xaioa

This is more of a ''heads-up'' report I guess and some meeting has to be done so that the HG TTT can be more like the successful GMod TTT.

I'm still in the learning process of being an admin (paid for) on the HG servers. I honestly don't know how to reply to this anymore so I'll just leave it at this for right now. But there should honestly be a tweak to the location/sound rule especially if it's obvious.