Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible Ownership

Shadequad

Hello everyone, as we may all know Balls is currently the biggest gang on the Hellsgamers server currently.

I've been thinking, that we may have found ourselves a possible NEW owner, He seems MUCH more stable than biggest and is a friend of mine, in game. As he appears to look into the best intrest of the gang, and in Balls there ARE some good players, but some are in fact too new to know what the hell they're doing. But to be honest i beleive the following player should/CAN be a possible new owner for the Balls gang.

Since Biggest is currently banned, and will not come back, he cant give owner.

forum ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/EpicCraftHD1/

Steam id STEAM_0:1:166032993

and his name, EpicCraftHD1

All said with his permission, i do think he can be a good fit for Balls, he said he will kick the freekillers and gang members not able to play JB correctly.

I will hold him to that promise.

Just an idea, thanks for reading

I mean I'm JS but 'Balls' may have the most members but they are also probably the most cancerous and autistic gang I came across, the amount of members doesn't matter when gangs such as AQ BMC and LC are better by standard

Also the owner needs to have been away for a long time or it can't be swapped over iirc

• Like 1

I mean I'm JS but 'Balls' may have the most members but they are also probably the most cancerous and autistic gang I came across, the amount of members doesn't matter when gangs such as AQ BMC and LC are better by standard

Also the owner needs to have been away for a long time or it can't be swapped over iirc

I'm more than aware of its cancer, and thats why im choosing epic to possibly restore it. to at least

The owner is 10x more perma banned than you so they could change it without waiting. (<3) ...and instead of making a new leader of balls, it should be disbanded and we should force all ex members to attend a seminar on gang choices so they don't induce themselves with cancer again.

• Like 3

Joe, it is the biggest gang (or at least one of the biggest) and most of its members have good intentions, they are just much too new to know the... social aspects of HG, like which gangs are cancer and which arent.

You even lost in space bro?

Big =/= populated

Big = Has points, is a high level and respected throughout the community, if anything I'd call balls a joke.

• Like 2

snapback.pngJames, on December 1 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

BALD MEN CONVERSING

snapback.pngFather, on December 2 2016 - 01:16 AM, said:

IF YOU AIN'T BALD, YOU AIN'T ANYTHING.

snapback.pngFrostByte, on December 1 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

BALD MEN CONVERSING

snapback.pngReeD, on December 1 2016 - 08:24 PM, said:

YFIUZk6.gif

BMC

BALD MEN

Edited by ace tanker (sentinel)