Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Freekill During Lr

epicgamercharchar1312[UK]

From the staff i have talked with, it can be anywhere from a slay to a tlist for a week depending on the offense.

Slay- I would slay if it was an obvious accidental freekill with no previous mishaps beforehand

Tlock- I would tlock if it was either on purpose or with previous freekills/freeshoots beforehand

Tlist- If a CT freekills both in LR with previous mishaps, If a CT presses buttons to interrupt LR on purpose and doesn't fix mistake/slay(Climb,Race,Etc.) I would tlist.

But following admin procedure is always #1 priority

Edited by Raptor_
  • Like 1

You follow procedure. Not sure what answer you expected with "(Previous offenses had occured)". If he was slayed previously, tlock. If he was tlocked, tlist.

Most people take freekilling in LR a little more seriously than just stack shooting or a normal freekill as its LR. People work hard to get to LR and enjoy the rest of the round. Discretion can probably be used.