Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Hellsgamers Community!

Panzer

Hey everyone.

I literally know nobody here. I'm really new. Like 5 minutes ago new. I've been searching for a new community to become a part of, and I'd like to give this place a try.

I'm 24 years old, and I live in Louisiana. I came from a Gmod gaming community, but I want to find a new game to play with new friends. I gave a good bit of my time (15 months) and donations ($1500) to my previous home. I made a lot of friends there but unfortunately ruined my reputation there with a few dumb choices I made.

So yeah. I'm hoping to have a fresh start here and I'll be glad to meet some new people.

You can probably google my username and learn a lot about who I am from that other community. Not familiar with the rules here but I don't want to post a link there.

Attached is a pic of my giant quadrotor engineering project thats been on hold for a while now. A lot of people have since beat me in producing a heavy lift quad rotor.

[spoiler=That pic]WXdLlm6.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! By any chance do you smoke hookah?

I have before. I'm 420 friendly, please be gentle ;)

Whalecum

I think I've seen you somewhere

Hmm. My name used to be PanzerShrimp if that rings any bells!

Welcome Buddy! If you're into FPS's, We have an awesome CSGO community! and many others!

Id love to play some games and talk with ya!

Send me a request! :)

Not very good at CS GO, I might hit you up for some lessons!

• Like 1