Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Missing Map Fix?

I've been a pretty frequent player on this server for a couple years at least and I never had a problem getting on, but the past few months I've been completely unable to play due to the missing map error for zm_distant and zm_desperadoes. I've been pretty busy between work and classes but now that I'm in between semesters I've had time to try and figure out what's up. These maps aren't available in their current form anywhere on the workshop or the forum so I figured they should just be downloading directly from the server. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of from unsubscribing and deleting all my map, cache, addon, lua and downloaded files to deleting all my local game content and starting over with vanilla gmod. If anyone knows what I should be trying I'd really appreciate it.

post-39206-0-85672400-1483979068_thumb.png

• 3 years later...

Allow all custom files from server in 'Other' tab in GMod options.

Go into steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/ garrysmod and search for the missing map name. Delete both that file and the graph for it.. if you cant locate it just delete the entire maps folder... a common reason for missing map error is corrupted file

fast dl should be working fine as far as i know