Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Purplex)

CorruptionX

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Purplex

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:52123168

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

CS:GO TTT

How long ago did this take place?

roughly 20 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Bans someone after changing their name to something pronounceable

I saw him kill someone, I called the KOS several times. I even told him I saw him kill people. The following round he slays me

Proof Links?

IIaBlqR.png

The ban :

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 6

and i also did not here you say the kos at all and i take that on my own part and i made a mistake and i relies what i have done also i'm still learning as well so i can get a better knowledge about being an admin

Edited by Purplex

@Purplex And what was the best you could do? As far as I can decrypt your sentence: "i did not see that his changed he name after he connected", you still state that my name changed after I connected - which is a lie.

But appearently you found your mistake now, so I'll stop raging at this point.

Edited by d0n.key

Purplex. I am sorry this happened.

I talked with other people that were there and they said that a server bug might have muted me. If you/anyone would have heard the KOS this probably would have never happened. I don't think you know that you can kill a T without calling a KOS. Please be careful next time. As for the ruling to this it will be up to someone else.

@ donkey also it has been dealt with earlier and outer staff were telling you to drop this for a long time now ask rap and slick we has this conversation about your ban with you as well and also with the laffing at me being permed

http://www.awesomesc...a4fcd995ab420ed (ss)

also the conversation with raptor about the ban ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/eduo6aqdk21oscs/aidman_3.dem ) ps i named it that because i ran out of names

Edit - also you were muted so you should have told me and i would have unmuted you as well. also reply to my pm next time as well because i pmed you 2 time and you did not respond to my pm about the "rdm" and yet you did not respond

Edited by Purplex

@ - Even if the server had Frostbyte muted he had every right to kill you since he saw you kill an innocent. The slay was not needed since the kill was legit. You have to look into situations before you take action.

Seems like everyone is on the same page now, so reviewed.

• Like 2