Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Allow Afk'ing

relavis

another point for you is people take pride in their time played and especially when mods are looked at based on time played in game, not time sitting afk not doing shit. I worked hard for the month playtime that i had and it shows. If someone afks for a month when i worked my ass off all that entire 2,000 some hours i'm gonna be fucking pissed when they get the same benefits i do for not doing anything.

Nox is one of the servers on the top of zs and they allow racism and hate speech, does that mean we should allow it too?

yes

Then go to nox, you arent gonna find that here.

Not today, not tomorrow, and certainly not while Im in zs.

what about the day after tomorrow

maybe you find something better to do and hopefully I never get to see you again.

take a good look at yourself in the mirror, EngineTrap.

You are living in Mexico with the dream of wanting to become an animator and study abroad in the United States, but you cant get here because of 'muh trump'. You also want your transgender surgery or whatever, but you claim Mexico can't/ doesn't allow it or something?

You won't have to worry about seeing me again, but make sure you find what you want to do and you make sure you couldn't be doing something better and more productive. I already found things I enjoy outside of video games. Good luck to you, and keep it classy as always, I know I wasn't.

Edited by Guest

take a good look at yourself in the mirror, EngineTrap.

You are living in Mexico with the dream of wanting to become an animator and study abroad in the United States, but you cant get here because of 'muh trump'. You also want your transgender surgery or whatever, but you claim Mexico can doesn't allow it or something?

You won't have to worry about seeing me again, but make sure you find what you want to do and you make sure you couldn't be doing something better and more productive. Good luck to you, and keep it classy as always.

Does that last line mean you're leaving the forums?

☞ ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)╭☞                       

.....\ . .\                          

......\  . \                            

....../ ╰U╯\ Fuck afking

Edited by Hectorhv98