Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Riiiiise?

aqaq

Hello Friends,

I would like to facilitate the process of getting unbanned from HG.

Obviously, I was banned rightfully, I turned into something I should not be in HG. I ended up being toxic to the newer players, and all of leadership barring a short list. I realized this when I went over the leaving thread I posted shortly before I was banned from this community. I dissed one of my friends for no reason, then he came and responded letting me know how I changed, and with the best of wishes. I would just like to say that I will not act the same as I did. I'm trying to come back and be like the dude that I was when I first joined. The dude that was cool with everyone, and not the one that burned 10 too many bridges. I want to come back, get to know the new players, and possibly attempt to mend some of the relationships that I destroyed. I broke off friendships with many people I was cool with when I first joined, and I would like to become friends with people like Fortis, and Joe again. When I joined, the only reason I was here was to make friends, and play games. I then became so bitter due to new people gaining positions of power. I realize that this was stupid, and my work in real life brought me to this conclusion. If the man gets the job done, he gets the job done. It doesn't matter if he's 18 or 40, or if he's been in hg for 2 years, or 6. Getting back to my ban, I was banned for 2 reasons, 1. my bitterness towards admins, 2. causing drama. I know these things won't happen again, because the people that I was with that encouraged me to do these things, I no longer speak to. I have not talked to anybody in "`pz" in WELL over a month.

I would really like my ban to be considered, and I would also like to talk to whomever is in charge of my ban on teamspeak. I really am back to my old-self, and I would like to prove that, in anyway possible. I could have avoided ban, and attempted to harass HG is anyway possible, but I did not. If you do not believe that I have dropped my bitterness, please talk to me on teamspeak. I hope that we can all have fun and play games soon, just like the good ol' days.

All I ask for, is one chance.

-Rise Above

• Like 17