Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Atb)

EngineTrap

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

ATB

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:46698265

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

ZS Central

How long ago did this take place?

like 5 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

We were playing an objective map. a very important issue popped up regarding a permanent nightmare. I knew how to fix it but I didnt have the powers to do it so I asked atb if he could force the zombie with the permanent boss to a normal zombie to fix it. He said he liked the concept and he wouldnt do it. completely ignoring me and ignoring to fix a glitch in the server that can be fixed with a single command. Then after we wasted the map and we lost. he proceeds to say that I should "Blame myself for not testing it properly" Even tho the glitch has nothing to do with my map and had never popped up

I would be fine with this even tho its a really unbased comment and the glitch had nothing to do with my work. HOWEVER after he says this he proceeds to kick me for no reason

Also it seems to me as an insult that I waste months of my life making maps for the server (which btw I invited you to test the map back when it was in development and you didnt because in your own words "you were too lazy") to then go and blame me and kick me, a fellow mod and developer for "not testing my stuff" I dont like being kicked for a shit reason after my work is shittalked, much less if its by the dl of my division who does it knowing full well its abuse.

Proof Links?

• Like 7

Cute. It shouldn't have to be my fix if you haven't tested your map enough to know there is a consistent bug with it as a "infinite boss." As for the kick it was clearly a joke but i guess people just like to take things so seriously these days. Sorry If i should proceed to be more professional for anything at all.

• Like 1

Cute. It shouldn't have to be my fix if you haven't tested your map enough to know there is a consistent bug with it as a "infinite boss." As for the kick it was clearly a joke but i guess people just like to take things so seriously these days. Sorry If i should proceed to be more professional for anything at all.

Like I said. I did test my maps countless times. I invited you to 3 of the testings (of which you only joined the first and you said "it was boring" and you left the server) The issue had never come up before and I tried to told you again time and time again. to which you replied "Glitch seems legit" and you shrugged it off.

And you dont kick for a joke. Much less with this context going on. Mods cant kick as a joke. why should you be able to?

• Like 7

I apologize for what shouldn't have happened. I was frustrated by what im used to seeing. A bug which i've always seemed to see on your maps and it got to me finally. Excuses were made here and its a conclusion that its not my place to do things anymore.