Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tons Of New Suggestions

Hello cade_BOT here i am giving you a ton of new ideas

first off check out this thread i made a while ago: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/125852-tier-unlock-system/#entry718004

Off to new suggestions with PERKS(Trait)

Prime Nailer: Cost(10)

Allows you to nail into the "glass material" and any material. (Removes the "putting nails in glass is a silly thing to do")

Power Lifter: Cost(10)

You can move heavy props at full speed, rather than being slowed

Impaling Lead: Cost(50)

Your bullets now impale, but do only 45-50% of their normal damage

BALANCE UPDATE WOOO

Bonemesh: REMOVE GASBALL

Not hating on whoever added this into the game, but bonemesh was fine before he had the gas ball. He was a skillful boss and was still really strong. The whole concept of the gas ball is broken and stupid. Its now a braindead boss and its used EVERY SINGLE MAP. Please remove gas ball, the concept is broken, not the values for his damage and his big range on it.

Palsy(Debuff)

I believe this only gives you +5 worth? This perk starts to sway you at NINTY FIVE(95) HP. It makes shooting much more harder and I think upping it to 20-25 would make it valuable.

remove gas balls????????? what have u been smoking? gas balls are anti skycade, unless ur gonna bring up legion and nerf into this , they're good bosses to use aggressively and bonemesh does it passively while still doing a lot of damage. it has been doing that for a long time now. power lifter at the cost of 10? no. prime nailer > worth 10? no.

impaling lead would be too op for the amount of worth or cost it costs (if that makes sense.

palsy is the only thing i would tweak

remove gas balls????????? what have u been smoking? gas balls are anti skycade, unless ur gonna bring up legion and nerf into this , they're good bosses to use aggressively and bonemesh does it passively while still doing a lot of damage. it has been doing that for a long time now. power lifter at the cost of 10? no. prime nailer > worth 10? no.

impaling lead would be too op for the amount of worth or cost it costs (if that makes sense.

palsy is the only thing i would tweak

you dont cade clearly. bonemeshes do thousands of damage while being uncontested, raping cades easily.

skycades arent a problem, you ahve the rev's legions and the crawler thins to help. The way you talk to me saying "what u been smoking" is stupid. Bonemesh is in a broken state right now.

remove gas balls????????? what have u been smoking? gas balls are anti skycade, unless ur gonna bring up legion and nerf into this , they're good bosses to use aggressively and bonemesh does it passively while still doing a lot of damage. it has been doing that for a long time now.

I like how you don't counter his complaints at all. You just said what it was supposed to do AND give examples of other bosses that do it's job .

JUST

3eA2qMp.jpg

• Like 1

I'm neutral on them, they're good for skycades but can be annoying

We don't need gas balls for skycades when we have fasties, legions, and revenants. With gas balls, the bonemesh doesn't need to be in range of the humans to be used, and half the time they get to shoot for free. They end up doing crazy amounts of damage to cades and give humans little to no chance to kill them. The only time they can really be killed is when they suicide or the humans hunt them at the end of the wave. I feel like the gas ball concept is broken and OP cause it just flies into the cade if you have the smallest opening at the top.

We don't need gas balls for skycades when we have fasties, legions, and revenants. With gas balls, the bonemesh doesn't need to be in range of the humans to be used, and half the time they get to shoot for free. They end up doing crazy amounts of damage to cades and give humans little to no chance to kill them. The only time they can really be killed is when they suicide or the humans hunt them at the end of the wave. I feel like the gas ball concept is broken and OP cause it just flies into the cade if you have the smallest opening at the top.

I see these options:

• Nerf the gas balls
  • Ask Adam to remove
  • Make a poll to see if players want it to me removed

I'm not sure where I stand on this issue right now

• Like 1

I see these options:

• Nerf the gas balls
  • Ask Adam to remove
  • Make a poll to see if players want it to me removed

I'm not sure where I stand on this issue right now

bonemesh was fine before he had the gas ball. He was a skillful boss and was still really strong. The whole concept of the gas ball is broken and stupid. Its now a braindead boss and its used EVERY SINGLE MAP. Please remove gas ball, the concept is broken, not the values for his damage and his big range on it.

Well there are many ways to counter the bonemesh such as the forcefield. You could literally use the force field to block out chrono butchers and bonemesh gas balls. People are just too much of a point whore to buy forcefields. This is why cades fall down quickly.

Besides that i like the Palsy and power lifter suggestions. Maybe make the power lifter 5 points worth?

EDIT: Before people complained of the chrono butchers being too op but then soon adapted on how to take it out. LIke having people watch the back or use boomsticks to 2 shot him with 8 rounds in the boomstick. If the entire server was filled with experienced with no kleiner's bonemeshes would not affect cades as much.

Also if bonemeshes gas balls were removed maps would be easier to win which makes it boring. If the bonemesh was really that OP and even experienced players complained maybe the gas ball could use a nerf instead of a remove.

Prime nailers seems useless anyways and not worth investing into

Edited by Destroy

The biggest problem for me with Bonemesh is the lack of counterplay. Bonemesh, especially with gas balls, is the only zombie who can be completely out of sight of the humans and deal damage. The only way to stop him is to either:

• Buy a force field which only has two in stock and is difficult to repair since damage to the field is fairly consistent
  • Rush out and kill him which usually leads to humans dying from hiding zombies or a new Bonemesh at the end of intermission

If anything, I see the gas balls being used more for indoor cades than sky cades. Players make the gas balls bounce between the ceiling and floor to get maximum damage by hitting every prop and player around the cade rather than just props on the ground like the normal ball does. Plus, zombies usually hit the lower props which just gives the gas balls a prop roof to bounce under and making the situation worse.

For me, the gas balls are mostly being used in an unintended way and tend to do the job better than regular balls. I'd rather them just be removed or have some drawback to make them better for sky cades.

Well there are many ways to counter the bonemesh such as the forcefield. You could literally use the force field to block out chrono butchers and bonemesh gas balls. People are just too much of a point whore to buy forcefields. This is why cades fall down quickly.

Forcefields aren't indestructible. Once they're gone, you're full on fucked. And like banana inc said, the bonemesh could be completely out of sight in a place you can't damage it. Its only a matter of time before everyone gets killed.

Keep in mind, there are only 2 forcefield in stock.

You haven't been playing this game as long as the rest of us have.

Edited by Warmaster 4chan

You haven't been playing this game as long as the rest of us have.

i have been playing on this server for about 3-4 months now and its easy to repair the forcefield since theres an interval between when the bonemeshes shoot which gives me time to repair the forcefield. Zombies obviously dont target the forcefield. Its the bonemeshes that damage the forcefield in the process. It is still possible to repair the forcefield while its being bombarded by gas balls unless there is more than one bonemesh. Or you could use props to make the gas balls of the bonemesh bounce away. Also since the bonemesh is out of sight if there are no surrounding zombies protecting it then the humans if brave enough push out and could very well kill that stupid bonemesh. Depending on the situation. Although many people complain about the bonemesh and removing the gas balls, it would be difficult to take out cades like the one in the crane (forgot which map) when bonemeshes bombarded it. The legions didnt stand much of a chance due to the amount of sheer firepower from like 50 people in the box of the crane. In my opinion I think the bonemeshes are fine, maybe they just need a nerf on the fire rate of those balls, or nerf the damage, or make it harder to use somehow.

I have also seen that when there are a lot of experienced players people tend to win games even when there are tons of bonemeshes present. Its because they keep the zombies at bay while they are chipping off damage one by one.

Edited by Destroy

i have been playing on this server for about 3-4 months now and its easy to repair the forcefield since theres an interval between when the bonemeshes shoot which gives me time to repair the forcefield. Zombies obviously dont target the forcefield. Its the bonemeshes that damage the forcefield in the process. It is still possible to repair the forcefield while its being bombarded by gas balls unless there is more than one bonemesh. Or you could use props to make the gas balls of the bonemesh bounce away. Also since the bonemesh is out of sight if there are no surrounding zombies protecting it then the humans if brave enough push out and could very well kill that stupid bonemesh. Depending on the situation. Although many people complain about the bonemesh and removing the gas balls, it would be difficult to take out cades like the one in the crane (forgot which map) when bonemeshes bombarded it. The legions didnt stand much of a chance due to the amount of sheer firepower from like 50 people in the box of the crane. In my opinion I think the bonemeshes are fine, maybe they just need a nerf on the fire rate of those balls, or nerf the damage, or make it harder to use somehow.

I have also seen that when there are a lot of experienced players people tend to win games even when there are tons of bonemeshes present. Its because they keep the zombies at bay while they are chipping off damage one by one.

if there are 3-4 bonemeshes there is no interval for repairing a forcefield. it is not possible and it is not worth the effort of repairing the forcefield. Bonemeshes are not fine, they are broken.