Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gas Balls

D  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hello

can we remove gas balls

reasons:

-radius is too big

-too much damage

-it slips through the tiniest cade holes and does a ton of damage to humans AND cades

-can set up in spots that humans cannot counter because the ball naturally flies up

-bad concept bonemesh was fine and viewed as a skilled boss before gas ball was added

thank you for your time please remove because i am going crazy tryign to cade every map and seeing these stupid gasballs effortlessly take out cades and unable to counter it (heres a pro tip: forcefield doesnt work very well!)

counter arguments against this:

humans dont push out at the end of the wave to kill it

- goodluck pushing through gas balls that do damage to you. ONTOP of zombies hiding waiting for you to push out

-they will just go bonemesh as soon as they die, then youre back to square 1.

Edited by Guest

Psa: if you've voted no, I would suggest observing caders when playing human and watching people trying to cade while bonemesh is shooting gas balls at them. it's annoying and I have a hard time doing it and so do other caders.

Edited by Guest

What if humans can blow up gas balls to do damage to zombies? This way a bonemesh would need to think of what balls to use and provides more counter play for bonemesh.

Other random ideas regarding bonemesh:

-Shooting bonemesh balls does damage directly to the bonemesh.

-Bonemesh can set up ball traps that blow up if a player gets too close to it. (can be shot too)

Edited by Imbeast

It would be necessary to change the delay of the time bonemesh can throw the ball for both attack gas and normal, before it was nice because we had maximum 3 boss before, now it can reach 7 boss so 5 bonemesh spamming balls is very annoying and impossible to push for kill them

Okay so to put a stop to the constantly complaining and to make people leave me to hell alone on Steam. The gasballs were op because they had a extra blastdamage call that almost tripled the damage which I removed in this next update. You're free to close this thread now Adam

Edited by ForrestMarkX

Okay so to put a stop to the constantly complaining and to make people leave me to hell alone on Steam. The gasballs were op because they had a extra blastdamage call that almost tripled the damage which I removed in this next update. You're free to close this thread now Adam

Issue fixed, thanks Forrest :)! Closed.

• Like 1