Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Medic Need A Nerf

Trazix

Medic system  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you like the word "nerf" ? Not very pleasant to listen it but you have to realize something is wrong with the medic we have too much way to get healed

Check it

Objective

20171002005908_1.jpg

20171002005920_1.jpg

ZS Map

20171002015532_1.jpg

20171002015532_1.jpg

Objective with 48 humans alive I count 32 thing for healing (70% of chance to get a heal), same for zs map 57 humans alive with 34 thing for healing and i dont count heal station on some map have and some fruit that can give you 2HP. You are above to die with 10 hp then you come back to the stack human and you are fully hp in max 15 seconds.

Several solutions is possible for balance the medic system

(for my part the number 1 seem to be the most effective)

1. Get rid of KF2 worth gun medic completely
  2. Put medickit worth price 50 to 60
  3. Make medicbomb to a stock into arsenal but usable only one time and remove it from the worth menu
  4. Increase medic ammo price
  5. Increase a bit cooldown medickit time

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 4

nerfing med is gonna have a bad effect depending on how people take it

its going to be more expensive to heal and save others

you arent even bothering to balancing it.

you are purely making a huge nerf

add some buffs to balance it out instead of makng huge nerf that will anger others

Edited by Boxsnake

add some buffs to balance it out instead of makng huge nerf that will anger others

He's saying it's too OP right now and that it needs a nerf to balance things out. He's not saying do all the things he listed but at least do one or consider them.

its going to be more expensive to heal and save others

Good thing HG has pointsave...

nerfing med wil screw up some gameplay for a while.

This makes no sense.

• Like 3

you are purely making a huge nerf

Did you played or remember 2 years ago when server was full and there was only the medickit ? At that time poison headcrab and projectile zombie was usefull for kill human and the server go very well currently the human are constantly full HP. That impact on the gameplay I can understand that many people came into zs past the year and they never seen the old zs, these people was accustomed to the current gameplay but after a while it is time to balance some shit and accept the word "nerf" for the good of the server. (the serveral solutions I proposed is just the idea possible i dont want all nerf)

"Some people do not realize certain things and want things only if it suits them"

from - ez_gameplay2017

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 1

• Menoch, can you say why you vote "no" while you are not playing zs?

It is true that there are too many ways of healing. We get bored more and more in the games. One or two years ago, we had intense games.

As trazix says, people only want what suits them. If they could have double points 24/24 they would be happy.

But the question is why have points if not to spend them? Maybe some hope that it will become bitcoins I do not know ...

I have 170,000 points. It's simple, I do not know what to do with it.

You do not understand that the goal is not to win all the games, win 1000 points etc.

Because if too many humans survive, they are in the same cade, they can heal without problems, they discourage the zombies and they do not attack and therefore leave the game and the game is slow. Think about it.

The game is not only in humans. You have to think about the zombies because without zombies there is no game.

It is necessary to balance the zs and this begins by reducing the possibilities of care. There are still 1/2 years ago we had just the medkit.

Kleiners

Edited by Master ToF
  • Like 2

So, I am not going to nerf the medic for now but I find a solution for give more a work to medic person, I just removed regeneration poison projectile that mean if you hit by a poison or gas so your health will take damage by 1 as per second. (Before poison headcrab hit you 15 dmg but health recovery by 11 so now it's 15 damage with 7 damage toxic. Zombie Gas Spawn, Pukepus, Poison Zombie, Ghoul and Sweep Legion and such as more will have this.)

Edited by How Super Terrible?
  • Like 5

Did you played or remember 2 years ago when server was full and there was only the medickit ? At that time poison headcrab and projectile zombie was usefull for kill human and the server go very well currently the human are constantly full HP. That impact on the gameplay I can understand that many people came into zs past the year and they never seen the old zs, these people was accustomed to the current gameplay but after a while it is time to balance some shit and accept the word "nerf" for the good of the server. (the serveral solutions I proposed is just the idea possible i dont want all nerf)

"Some people do not realize certain things and want things only if it suits them"

from - ez_gameplay2017

Yes i did buddy i did play the game 2 years ago but there hasnt been any change to medic other then the fact that new ways to heal have been added like traits and ect.

Dont think i havent been playing for long

Also medic is one of the main way to make points and even i dont have alot of points after i been playing on the server for a long time and this is mainly becuase i was never able to find how to make point and not too loose so many at once since point saving came out