Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] The Destroyer )

BigBthefluffyredneck

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] The Destroyer

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:171578062

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

About 30 minutes prior to this application being submitted

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Apparently, during this time on HG ZS, a bunch of rude people were on the server. They were using racial remarks and other terrible obscenities. While this was going on, I was just playing the game, trying to get a barricade going. I was asking players to get props to the area I was trying to cade. While I was cading, I just get this random kick from the server. I was enraged. I was working hard on making a really good cade, only for some admin to kick me for racism. Why I was kicked for racism, I have no idea. Maybe it's because of my online handle and he profiled me to be a contributor to the rude and obeseness of others on. I even have video proof of me not saying any racial remarks or breaking any rules, but of Destroyer kicking me for "racism". When I joined back, I was enraged. I asked why I was kicked for racism. All my hard work making a barricade, wasted. Destroyer responded to me by saying, "Yeah, I'm SURREEE you didn't say anything...". Being rather snarky and rude about it. He then left the server, and leaving me very upset.

Proof Links?

The rudeness starts at 9:44. You should start here because this was when the server was starting a new game. Watch from 9:44 to 13:46. You don't hear me ONCE say anything racial. Heck, start from the beginning of the video even. I don't say ANYTHING racial. Yet there I was, kicked from the game for racism. I want to know how this can be resolved. I feel genuinely insulted HG staff would just kick innocents over such a serious topic. I would like to know how we can resolve this issue, because kicking people for racism can be damaging to people, especially if they are innocent.

• Like 4

11:50 mark was what Destroyer was implying to. It's really unclear if you said it or not but in my opinion I don't think you said it. It sounds like a weird audio at that part that cut you off and 4 people were talking at the same time. Moist's voice is too deep and Chicken obviously wouldn't say it as a mod. It may have been Did it feel good as the voice matches. He says it again but whispered at 13:15.

Edited by corgi17
  • Like 1

i dont remember saying "yeah i sure you didn't say anything" but after you petitioning and said that you didn't do it, i looked through the video multiple times and i know it wasn't chicken and moist. And it looked like it was so then i kicked you. I didn't profile you as a bad person or anything. As there were multiple people spamming the n word, such as bank, kroc, meme tech etc. It

Later on when you said that you didn't do it i did send you a couple pms and said in chat that i apologize in case you hadn't said it but apparently you didn't see the pms i sent you. Also i didn leave the server, i was in spectator mode. It would've been much easier if you were using admin chat so i could have talk with you. I know im repeating myself but i only started kicking people for who was spamming the n word through mic or if i heard it, while it was happening there were probably more racist remarks while i was reviewing my recording.

Edit: after hearing a couple more seconds after the voice i realized it was did and not bigfluffy, i didn't pay much attention due to people yelling as i am going to deal with him right now.

Edit: ok really bro im just trying to apologize on steam but you say this https://gyazo.com/fbfe4ce9e8fac19ba0ab4996b4685088

Edited by Destroy
  • Like 1