Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Learn Photoshop And Illustrator

Wabbit

Hey guys, i'll be streaming Photoshop and AI projects, i'll probably make Youtube videos too.

If anyone is interested let me know, you guys can choose the project, please keep it serious, and humble.

I'll more than welcome to share info and give answers on how to make things.

If you are interested in learning, please put the time you are available to watch the stream.

Pretty much starting on the basic of Photoshop to more in deep lessons.

Thank you.

SevereConstantEyas-small.gif

• Like 6

I'm interested in learning some basicz in illustrator =D

Sounds good, if you have any ideas on what you would like to see or make a label, packaging etc. let me know,

If you have no ideas on what you will like to see first, I'll just go over the different tools and options AI offers, then design something so people can replicate.

Sounds good, if you have any ideas on what you would like to see or make a label, packaging etc. let me know,

If you have no ideas on what you will like to see first, I'll just go over the different tools and options AI offers, then design something so people can replicate.

I wanna learn some flat/minimalist designs :]

Nice, can you guys provide the best time to watch the stream?

My time zone is EST (using this as reference as time.)

I'd probably watch your streams during the weekend, or after school.

Weekend anytime from noon to midnight, after school 5-10pm (not saying the stream should be 5 hrs, just giving a good range of time.