Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
AceZeno

Cards

It would be kinda cool and convenient if you could trade your cards with other players, because who knows when you will get a card you are looking for? and if you have a card someone else wants and they have one you want its a win-win

Not agree, think with yourself 2 minute and think about the consequency

Whilst I selfishly would want this, at the same time I feel like there could be some serious negatives. I'm not the best one to explain them sadly lol

Awards

Listen, the point of the card system is to have something to spend your points on and to reward the players who are always on and grinding. Sure it would be nice and convinient to get cards you’re after through trading, but think about how it would make the people who are constantly on and trying to get leaderboard mentions to get packs in hopes to get the card they’re after. As for selling cards that’s dumb. You’re supposed to make points by playing the game and not by selling cards (which is not what it was implemented for anyways. As for buying cards & packs, just read what I wrote about trading cards.

~Grim

• Like 3

Awards

Listen, the point of the card system is to have something to spend your points on and to reward the players who are always on and grinding. Sure it would be nice and convinient to get cards you’re after through trading, but think about how it would make the people who are constantly on and trying to get leaderboard mentions to get packs in hopes to get the card they’re after. As for selling cards that’s dumb. You’re supposed to make points by playing the game and not by selling cards (which is not what it was implemented for anyways. As for buying cards & packs, just read what I wrote about trading cards.

~Grim

Thanks for putting it this way. That's exactly why I was on the fence. This server has been my absolute favorite game ever since I started playing. I even dropped my Runescape membership just to play it. I spend lots of time on the server and you nailed why I'm on the fence about it.

• Like 1

A part of me really wants to see this implemented, but at the same time when you think about it, it will get abused so easily, not to mention, it doesn't sound like a cake walk to program in the slightest. I say wait until cards get a rebalance before we do anything, or make it to where if people REALLY want to go so far with a card set, with the higher level cards, there needs to be buffs and nerfs to a lot of them.