Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How I Got My Name.

Hi, My name is Meat Shield. Since I'm pretty not anything special , I'll tell the story of how I got my name. It was a fine day on Minecraft Trade 2 , TF2, when i first starting playing the game on my craptop. At this point i was a shite little F2P and had the cancer name as well ( which I don't recall what though). In this server there was this one guy who was repeatedly getting killed by the other teams snipers ( he was also a sniper). So my F2P mind thought “ why not fucking stand in the way†and I did. I put my dispenser right in front of him and ranchoed next to my dispenser. It only worked for about a sec, and we rinsed and repeated. Finally in the heat of the moment and laughter the guy I was protected said something along the lines of “ You're just like my meat shield!â€. That promoted for me to change my name to “ Meat Shield “ and it's stuck ever since.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...