Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone. Zs Player Here

Hello all,

As a regular player of ZS i thought i should make an account and get more involved within the ZS community.

Some players may know me, but i had previously been on and off of Gmod for years!

I don't talk much in game as i am quite shy.

So... Hello to those who know me and those who don't.

and in case i don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Mc Nug

• Like 2

Hello all,

As a regular player of ZS i thought i should make an account and get more involved within the ZS community.

Some players may know me, but i had previously been on and off of Gmod for years!

I don't talk much in game as i am quite shy.

So... Hello to those who know me and those who don't.

and in case i don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Mc Nug

Hey hey hey! Welcome to the forums. :) I feel ya with the whole shyness thing. Pretty sure I play when you are on sometimes. :D

Also, if you need any help with anything on here feel free to message me! (Or anyone else, but I'm safe cause I usually don't bite. lol )

Edited by ValueSensei
  • Like 1

Pretty sure. :D I'd remember if you were and I think I only ever saw you being an awesome point-connoisseur. Lol

But yes, I'm usually the one that likes to go zombie every other map. ^-^

I think i have banked about 40k atm, you may see it on the leaderboards in game? (I'm not near the top ^^)

Seem to be saving it for a rainy day! Tho it is nice to know i have the points there if i wanted to use them.

Is this the general attitude of most players? banking the points?

• Like 1

I think i have banked about 40k atm, you may see it on the leaderboards in game? (I'm not near the top ^^)

Seem to be saving it for a rainy day! Tho it is nice to know i have the points there if i wanted to use them.

Is this the general attitude of most players? banking the points?

That is what I do, I save them for when I either want to go crazy or just if I need them. I never tell people how to play though, play how you want! Save points or blow points :)

Heyo, welcome to the HG Forums. :) Glad you're liking that ZS Server

Been on and off for years!

long long time ago it started on the forbidern ZS server by you know who... (I understand there has been some history between HG and Nox..)

But i eventually found HG's server and instantly wanted to keep my feet planted here!