Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Chrono Aftereffect (Bug)

Smecklingdorf

So what would happen if you use Zombie Weapon, The Chrono Butcher Cleaver's Teleport mechanic, right before your weapon times up?

Well this happens

post-44762-0-55541600-1516707897_thumb.jpgpost-44762-0-54068800-1516707905_thumb.jpg

So how does it work?

Get a Bonus crate and hope you get chrono knife, then wait for 9:50 minutes, then go in teleport mode before your time runs out, then it will go teleport mode and when time is up, there you have the bug :D

What are the benefits?

After teleport mode is done, you'll be leaving in blind mode like the chrono teleport, it's bad. but the good side is you get a Permanent Super Jump Boost so you can jump high as the sky :D

Is it Exploitable?

Having a Permanent Super Jump Boost?

YES!

Ok but also being Permanently Blind?

Well you can finally practice how to counter being blind by a poison headcrab/pukepus

This is the 2nd time i did the exploit because i didn't think to screenshot the bug because the 1st time i found this exploit, Forrest was on but i'm bad explaining it on peer pressure.