Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
{}MewTwo{}

REJECTED Unban Request

Hello, It is me again it has been 3 month's. I really miss all the fun i had with the people in this community.I have changed and matured over this amount of time i am asking for a unban request because i realized it is not fun to troll. It is not fun for the people who is affected and aswell as me. I didnt think about who it could hurt back than but now i realize i am sincerly sorry for what i have done to affect anyone. If i get unbaneed i will not get into any trouble and abide by the rules. The racism part of me was not fun either, I was just doing it to mess around but i realized how it was making me a horrible person and how it affected the other people, i am sorry about that aswell. I hope u can consider unbanning me but if u choose not to i can completely understand. (ps sorry for the bad spelling)

• Like 3

Your ban history disagrees with you. No way someone does what you did and comes back a changed man only 3 months later. After I gave you another chance you went back the next week and got yourself in trouble again.

Try again in a year.

• Like 4

Awards