Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bring Back Krusty Krab

Laces115

Add Map?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am referring to the big, CS:S version of Krusty Krab, back onto rotation.

Why? Because everyone I mention this map to on the server wants it back too. It was fairly balanced: zombies usually won, but humans could squeeze a win if they had enough teamwork, which is ideally how ZS maps should play out.

Maybe even bring back the small one, but off-rotation so we can use it for events?

• Like 1

If you are talking about the version i'm thinking about, the krabby patties' hp was reduced greatly and the last time I had us play that map we got absolutely destroyed by the zombies. Ill think about it but the patties are probably going to need a buff

Actually I mean the large version with the underground storage area under the Krusty Krab itself. The "big version", I don't think it has patties. Though the small version is cool too imo.